Chapter Nineteen - A little Heart

One Direction To My Heart - Chapter Nineteen - A little heart

“Oh. My. God. Kata, what just happened?!”, Juliaana asked as Kata ran up the stairs at her. Liam had just whispered in her ear: “Come backstage in a sec. You can take Juliaana with you.” So Kata took her handbag, her coke and Juliaana’s hand and ran down to the stage again. The security guy let them pass and Juliaana gasped. “We are BACKSTAGE?!”, she asked breathless.

“Yep”, Kata grinned. “Liam asked me to come.”

“Did you listen to ehat he said on stage about you?”

This moment the director came in and shook their hands. “Well done, Ms…”

“Kata Holopainen”, Kata smiled. She still prepared her mind for the moment everything hit her and she would begin to believe it. “Well, Ms Holopainen, Mr Payne is waiting for you in his wardrobe but first… Would you please sign that for me? It says that we’re not liable for anything that had happened or could’ve happened onstage or behinde the scenes. In other words, here. The young men and the young women already signed it.”

Kata sighed and signed it. Juliaana also had to sign it because she was backstage. Then the two of them went to the boy’s changing room. The girls, Maggie and Maddie, stood outside and talked to each other as Maddie saw Kata and Juliaana. “Hi, I’m Maddie”, she said and reached out her hand.

Kata shook her hand and grinned. “I’m Kata and that’s my best friend, Juliaana. Nice to.meet the two of you.”

“Same here”, Maddie smiled. “Seems like Liam likes you.”

“That’s what he said out there”, Kata grinned and looked at Juliaana who was too afraid to say anything. As the door opened and Niall smiled: “Come on in now, we’re done” they entered the door and Juliaana crushed her hands on her mouth so she wouldn’t start screaming. Kata just smiled and looked at Liam. “Hi, Liam.”

“Hi, Kata. Ho are you?”

“I’m fine.”

“Now I know why I thought I knew you!”, Harry laughed. He placed her next to Louis and everyone made a “Now I can see it too!”-face. They looked like siblings! She really could be Louis’ sister. “Shouldn’t it be Harry fancying her?”, Zayn asked.

“No one could replace Louis, no matter how she looks like! Jenna will never replace but he won’t replace Jenna. My heart is big enough for both!”

Louis pouted and Harry ran over to him to hug him, they both felt to the ground and started to laugh and tickle each other. Liam laughed and looked at Kata. “Was that serious? Or was it planned at first sight?”, Kata asked.

“Nope, it was sponteanous. But I knew she would ask something about girls - they always do.”

“Yep”, Niall agreed and smiled at Maggie. “I hope it was okay to call you my girlfriend.”

“Okay?”, Maggie asked and smiled. “Oh, Nialler, come on.” She took his hand and leaned against his shoulder. Even he was the smallest of the boys he was still a lot bigger than her.

“Maddie?”

“Yeah?”

“I’m sorry for what I said onstage. I guess you knew it was about you.”

“Yeah, I knew”, Maddie smiled. “And I’m not mad at you. I really like you but just… As friends. Maybe soday I’ll like you as much as you like me.” She blushed as she recognized she would mind if he had girlfriend. Or even looked at one. But now she couldn’t tell him. It would be weird for the two of them. For everyone.