Chapter Fourty-Nine - The big day

A/N: This is the last chapter :) Thanks for everyone who read it and I hope you enjoyed it! It would be really cool if you could read my other fanfictions, too, like my Larry Stylinson fanfiction :) It is already finished so there would be no need to wait :)

Love y'all!! xx

~*~

5 years later

“Okay, okay, I need to calm down“, Maggie said and took a deep breath. “I am not nervous“, she tried to convince herself. She closed her eyes and rubbed her temples to calm down. It helped a bit.

The door swung open and Jenna entered. She wore a wonderful pastel green dress which suited her round tummy perfectly. “How are you, Maggs?“, she smiled, placing her hands on her stomach. In about two months she would be mother!

“Err, a bit nervous“, she admitted and looked in the mirror again. It was early and so she was only wearing her casual stuff. Soon she would find herself in a white dress, wonderful hair and a bunch of red roses in her hands. She couldn’t believe it. It was her day.

“Aww, don’t be nervous. He loves you. He won’t run away“, she laughed and patted Maggie’s back.

Maggie rolled her eyes but laughed. “I know he won’t. But still. You know… it’s not like going to the supermarket. Everyone will remember this, especially Niall. He will always remember the way I looked like and what I said so I want to be perfect.He doesn’t deserve less than perfect because he is perfect… Oh, what if he finds out that I’m not enough for him one day?“

Jenna smiled weakly. “Maggie, Niall loves you, okay? He doesn’t want another woman. He wants you. No matter how long they will still be One Direction, you will always be Maggie Horan.“

Maggie blushed slightly. Soon she would be called Maggie Horan. And Jenna was right, no-one could ever take away this from her after today. Again the door opened and Naks, Kata and Maddie entered. Naks was holding Kim‘s hand. She was already three years old ans so proud the be on this wedding today. She wore a flowerly dress and rosé shoes.

Kata was holding Sam on her arm. “Where is Olivia?“, Jenna asked as she saw Kata was holding only one of the twins. Kata and Liam really loved them although they weren’t their own kids. Two years ago they found out Kata wasn’t able to get children and so decided to adopt them – plus a dog, a cat and a pet bird. They were a really lovely little family.

“She wanted to stay with Liam and Niall“, she explained, sitting her daughter down on a baby chair, specially prepared for the twins.

“I think we should start now?“, Maddie asked and wiggled her eybrows at the bride. She had already been a bride, half a year ago. It had been the wedding of the year – Zayn Malik from One Direction married his girlfriend.

Maggie laughed slightly and nodded. “First the dress ot first the hair?“

“Dress“, the other girls said in unison. “We don’t want to ruin your hair by pulling on your dress later.“

Maggie nodded and went over to the cupboard. She took out the white dress and couldn’t help but smile. It was so beautiful. She couldn’t believe she would wear it today. She lifted her arms as the other gils pulled her head through the dress. She didn’t dare to look down because she wanted to see it only when it was done. They pulled it downwards on some places and put on a waist belt. Soon they were done and Maggie admired herself in the mirror. This was unbelievable. She couldn’t believe this was actually her in the mirror!

The woman in the mirror looked stunning. It was a strapless dress by the world famous bride dress designer Vera Wang. It must’ve cost a million but somehow the boys (except for Niall) convinced the girls to buy this dress for Maggie. Neither Niall nor Maggie have seen this dress so far. It had a black belt around the waist and down from the waist belt it was fluffy. It touched the ground so Maggie had to wear white high heels so she wouldn’t ruin the fringe of the dress.