Chapter Nine - Breakfast

“Don’t tell Niall, ‘kay?”, she pleased her. 

“Why not?”

“We don’t want anybody to know yet. You are the first and only one to know.” 

“I see”, Maggie smiled. “I feel honoured.” 

“I said you would tell me too, if you and Niall were dating. That’s how I convinced him to be allowed to tell you.” 

“Aww! And that’s true - I would tell you first if Niall kissed me.”

“‘cause I need that one thing and you’ve got that one thing!”, her phone sang.

“Isn’t this Niall’s part in Another World?”, Jenna asked. 

“Yeah, it’s my favourite solo. Louis and him should’ve more.” 

Jenna nodded and chanhed while Maggie read the tweets she got all day. 

Most of them said “Lucky - every 1D member follows you! *jealous*” 

She had also 127 new followers and a second later already 193. “I became popular!”, she gasped.

“Me too!”, Jenna smiled as he checked her twitter account. “231 new followers! And there come more every second!” 

“But how do the know us?” This moment she saw the mentions: @Harry_Styles: Everyone follow our new friends: @JennaKStylinson @maddiepurser__x @Nialls_Doll!!!” Zayn, Louis, Liam and Niall tweeted almost the same. 

“Hey, look!”, Jenna said a bit sad. 

Maggie looked at her phone’s screen and read: “Why are @onedirection following you, bitch? You’re ugly. Get away. Also this other sluts.” 

“Never mind them”, Maggie smiled at her. “She is just jealous. You are very pretty. Never listen to hate mails, ‘kay? I’m sure I’m also gonna get some soon.” 

As if she knew her phone buzzed again. The same girl tweeted the same as she did to Jenna, probably also to Maddie. “Where’s Maddie?”, Jenna asked. “She was in here before I left with Harry.”

“She had to pee.” 

“So long?” 

Maggie shrugged and the door opened.”Hello ladies. What happened between you and Harry before I went to the toilet?” 

“Umm… He asked me what we would do when we came back to London. My parents didn’t allow me to leave the UK.” 

“So you can come with us to Australia!”, Maggie cheered. 

“What?”

“Australia belongs to the UK, doesn’t it? It’s not the same if she said England or Great Britain.”

Jenna smiled. “You’re right, Maggie!”, she cheered with her.

“So… How was the toilet?”, Maggie asked. 

“Eww!” 

“I know you were with Zayn. So what did you do?” 

Maddie gave up. “Okay, I was with Zayn. But we just talked.” 

“What about?” 

And so Maddie began: “Yesterday, when I was outside with Zayn, my ex called me because he wanted to try again.” She told them everything about what had happened at Simon’s place. 

“Nice best friend”, Jenna said with a mean undertone. 

“I know. And before Zayn could say anything about it Harry came in again. 

“I guess he didn’t mean it”, Jenna smiled at her. 

“I know”, she sighed and dropped herself on her bed. “Zayn is just amazing. I wish I had met him earlier. He’s simo sweet.” 

Jenna and Maggie smiled. “I guess we could be good friends”, Jenna said. 

From that moment on Maggie liked Maddie - she didn’t hate on her but she was mad about her because she interrupted her and Nialler. “I guess we should sleep now. They wanna go shopping with us so it’s gonna be an exhausting day. Night.” She let her head drop on the pillow and sunk because it was so fluffy. 

“Night”, Jenna laughed, laid down and covered her body underneath her white blanket, so did Maddie. After a few seconds they all felt alseep.

“Jenna.” Before she opened her eyes she felt his lips on hers and her eyes flattered. “Morning Hazza”, she smiled and blushed as she recognized what she said.

“Morning Jenna”, he responded like it was normal. Again his lips met hers. “Are you ready for the day?”, he asked smiling. 

“No way! I just got up!” She sat up to see no one was in here expect the two of them. “Where are Maggie and Maddie?” She giggled. 

“They are eating breakfast with the other boys. We wanna do our shopping tour becase it didn’t work yesterday. So get your sexy ass up and come eating with us.”

She blushed again.”Harry, the flirt”, she smiled and stood up. “Did Maggie and Maddie already take a shower?” 
Harry nodded. “Get ready and I’ll save some food for you. Niall is hungry.” He winked and left the room. 

She took her clothes and fresh underwear and entered the bathroom. The walls were white with blue patches here and there. The shower was very big, four or five of them would fit in. Fast she stripped and jumped under the hot water. She soaped her hair with rose-shampoo and thought about yesterday night. She couldn’t belive it.

Harry had kissed her. He showed her he liked her. Like Niall would for Maggie. She giggled again and tried to get the shampoo out of her hair. It took a bit long because she had long hair and they also blow up when they’re wet. 
Were Harry and here a couple now? Maybe not. It was just a kiss. Or two. She had read Harry kisses a girl on their first date. But they had no date yet but he asked her out. She blushed and dried her hair with the towel. God forsaken there was a blow-dryer so she wouldn’t have to go out there with wet hair. 

‘What if public finds out about Harry and me, Niall and Maggie and Zayn and Maddie? Our normal eyes would never be like before. They aren’t, already’, Jenna sighed. This was worth it. The boys could live with this. They are famous and they are still normal. She grinned when she thought about their carrot boy Louis. 
She took on her clothes and brushed her hair. Done. 

She entered the kitchen. Maggie sat there, between Niall and an empty chair. Next to the empty chair sat Harry. Aww. They saved the place for her. “Morning!”, she shouted with a big smile and jumped on the chair. “What’s left for me?”

“Here you go.” Harry gave her some bread, cheese and an empty cup. “I didn’t know what you prefer”, Harry began, “but we have tea, coffee, milk, water and hot chocolate.” 

Her mouth made the shape of an O and she looked at the table. There wasn’t tht much food left but there were seven plates in the middle, everyone empty. “You guys can eat…!”, Jenna wondered. Their plates were also empty and everyone seemed to watch me eating. She couldn’t eat if everyone was watching at me. So she looked at Harry and somehow he understood. 

“Guys, we don’t we start with cleaning up this mess and don’t stare at Jenna while she is eating?” He gave her a soft smile. 

The others moaned but stood up, carrying their plates and cups to a trolley and just laid it down there. Jenna shook my head and ate two breads with cheese and drunk a cup of black tea with milk.