Chapter Thirty-Nine - Bree

Maggie took out her books and sighed. Today was first day of school again and she really hated this. She wouldn’t have a chance to call Niall or vice versa because he was too far away and would already be asleep when she finally got home.

Ugh, she hated school. At least she had great friends, although none of them was a Directioner. Due to Maggie at least all of her classmates knew about One Direction but they hardly could tell them apart, let out knowing their songs except for ‘What Makes You Beautiful’.

Liza, her best friend was waiting for Maggie infront of the door so they could go to school together. “Hey, Maggie, how’re you feelin’?”

Maggie shrugged. “It’s first day of school again, how I should I feel? Furthermore I can’t talk to Niall until Friday.”

“Aww”, Liza grinned. “You two are so cute together.”

“Thanks”, Maggie laughed and they started going to school. “Does any of our classmates know about Niall and me?”

Liza shrugged. “I don’t think so. None of them is on twitter, except for Thea and she isn’t really a tweep. Y’know, she’s rather on tumblr and doesn’t post anything about the boys. She hardly knows them, like all of us. Except for you.” She poked Maggie in the side and they started laughing.

Thea was a girl in their class. She was mature, kind and knew how to do karate. She was also very beautiful, she had long black hair, dark eyes and the loveliest smile in the entire world. She helped others wherever she could but she knew how to defend herself if she had to.

“I wanna tell them but I’m afraid they won’t believe me.” Maggie sighed and looked back. Sometimes she felt like someone was chasing them.

“You don’t have to tell them who it is… but you could tell them you have a boyfriend?”

Maggie smiled. “I’m not good in teasing. If I tell them they want to know who it is and you know I can’t stand the pressure and will tell them. As long as a secret doesn’t depend on life or death I’m not good in keeping it.”

“Sad but true”, Liza agreed. They were almost at school and they saw two of their classmates going up the hill to their school, too. It was such a torture that the school was on a hill. Walking up there day by day was so exhausting.

“Hey, there”, Irma, the taller girl with short, brown hair and glasses, greeted them. “How’ve your holidays been?”

“Great!”, Maggie chuckled and they ended up in a huge group hug.

“I’ve missed you!”, Tanya squealed. She had long, blonde, curly hair and blue eyes. She was one of the most beautiful girls in school but she was still no bitch. She was a nice girl too. Maggie felt lucky to be in a class like that after all the others she had to go through. School had been hell for her from first to eighth grade. Then, in ninth grade she got into another class where everyone seemed to be nice.

“We’ve missed you, too!”, Maggie and Liza said the same moment.

“So, how’ve your holidays been? Any news for us?”, Irma asked and looked at the two of them in excitement.

“Well… things have changed for me a bit”, Maggie smiled and bit her lower lip.

“Ooh, what happened?”, Tanya asked and raised an eyebrow.

“She got a boyfriend!”, Liza shouted and ran behind Irma before Maggie could harm her. “I wanted to tell myself!”, she whined and pouted.

“Oh my god, you need to tell us all the details! What happened? Who is he? Do we know him? How old is he? Who asked who?” Tanya and Irma were totally fascinated by what they’ve just been told and Maggie just smiled: “I won’t tell you. Maybe you’ll find out yourself.”