Chapter Seven - Truth or Dare?

“Zayn? We have to go. Your mom already called us if we’re already on our way.” Louis stood in the frame of the door to his room and looked sad at him.

“I know, but…” It was already half past eleven and they had planned to go on at ten. 

“On our way back we can stop here and you can look for her. That’s a promise.”

Harry heard that. He wa afraid to come back. It meant that he would have to leave Jenna for a long time and he didn’t wanted to.

So he went to her and Maggie’s room. “Can we talk?”, he asked Jenna, Maggie took her suitcase and left the room.

“What is it?”, she worried.

“Don’t worry”, he smiled and took her hand. “I just wanna… I don’t know!” He laughed. “I just wanted to see you and be alone with you.”

“Aww!” Jenna could’ve kissed him. But she didn’t. She meant something to him, that was something she knew. But maybe not enough. She smiled because she thought about what Liam said to Maggie yesterday. Was it the same with the two of them?

“I wanted… to ask you how you feel about me”, he whispered, suddenly as shy as she already knew it from Niall.

“I like you a lot. I can’t imagine a better place to be now.”

He smiled, took her hand and kissed it. “That makes me very happy. I could say the same.” He sighed. “I wish your parents had allowed you to come with us to Finland and Australia.”

“I know. But you will come back to London. And I can visit you in Holmes Chapel.”

“I always wonder why people know so much ‘bout us.” He stood up and took her had again to get her up. “Looks like Maddie isn’t coming. We should go now. Are you ready?” 

She nodded and they left the room together.

“Zayn! Zayn!” 

Instantly he turned around. They just wanted to enter the limousine. “Maddie?!”, he asked surprised. As if they did every day he opened his arms and she jumped in. “I’m glaf I gotcha before you set off.” 

“Me too. Will you come with us?”, he asked smiling. 

Her mouth made the shape of an O. “Are you serious?!” 

Zayn nodded. “Yeah, why not? We’ve already two girls with us. Why shouldn’t there be a third one?” 

“Oh gawd! Yes! I just gotta call my mom! Please wait a second. How long will we stay in Bradford?” 

“Three days”, Zayn responded. His face was unusually bright and he showed his teeth, which was also really unusual for him. “I can go with you!”, she cheered. “But I need to get my stuff.” 

“No need”, Harry winked. “We’ll go shopping in Bradford and I guess lovely Zayn will buy you something.” 

“I can’t let him buy anything for me!”, she said with hot cheeks.

“Why?”, Zayn asked. 

“Because I don’t want you to spend your money on such things, especially not for me. I don’t deserve that.” 

“You do”, he smiled, opened the car’s door and let everyone go in. 

“It’s becoming uncomfortable in here”, Louis shouted. “And I’m bored!” 

“I have an idea!”, Maggie replied. “Let’s play truth or dare!” 

All 8 cheered and because it was her idea Maggie started. “So, Hazza. Truth or dare?”