Chapter Twenty-Six - Secretly

"Louis, did you already visit Maggie today?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Would you come with me?", Liam asked. "I wanna visit Kata in school tomorrow and so I'm going to ask Juliaana's parents which school they go to."

Louis laughed. "Good idea! Will we do a little concert there?"

"Why not? I'll ask Harry for the car keys. Will you ask Zayn and Niall if they wanna do a concert tomorrow?"

"Yesssss!", Louis grinned and jumped to run to Maggie's room where Niall was. He was the absolute best in ruining their lovely moments. "Nialler!" He had to hold himself back of laughing when he saw Niall rolling with his eyes. His arms were wrapped around Maggie's upper body and her hands and head lie on his chest. He stood up and asked: "What is it, Louis?"

"Liam wants to visit Kata in her school tomorrow and we - me and Liam - thought it would be cool to make a concert there. I'll ask Zayn later but you have to join! Please say yes!"

Niall smiled as if he had known that Liam would do something like that. "I'd like to!" He looked at Maggie, sorrowful. "Is it okay if I don't come here tomorrow moring? I will be here in the afternoon."

"I don't mind", Maggie smiled at him. "And you can stay as long as you want as long as someone gets me tomorrow afternoon - because I'm allowed to leave tomorrow!"

"That's brilliant!", Louis and Niall said the same moment and laughed. "I'll get you tomorrow, okay?", Louis winked at Maggie, then he smirked at Niall. "Much fun, love birds!" Then he left and looked for Zayn. He hadn't seen him the half day and he guessed he was anywhere with Maddie. If they ever became a couple? That moment Louis went around the corner and saw them kissing. The perfect moment for Louis 'the moment destroyer' Tomlinson. "Zayn! Maddie!"

The jumped apart and looked at Louis. "Yeah, what's up, Lou?", Zayn asked and pretented like nothing had happened.

"Would you like to give a little concert tomorrow? For maximum fivehundred kids?"

Zayn looked confused at Louis and didn't say anything so Louis explained the plan. "So, will you?"

"Yeah, sure, why not? As long as Maddie can come with us."

Louis rolled his eyes. Why was everyone 'so in love'? Yeah, he liked Naks as well but he hoped he wouldn't be as annoying as Niall and Zayn. These two were the romantics. Harry was okay. He showed his love to Jenna but not too much. Louis was fine with it and he liked Jenna a lot. If he hadn't found Naks he could've fallen in love with her. What did he say? He hadn't found Naks. He hadn't even met her! The boys were lucky. They only fell in love when they saw 'their girls' the first time. He fell in love - no wait. He didn't fall in love. How could he? He haven't seen her ever before. But on the othe hand he missed her and he had just chatted with her for almost an hour.

She had to go because it was already past midnight and she was tired...

And he had a dream about her. It wasn't a very thrilling or exciting dream but it was a dream about Naks - and that made it so special. They just sat there in a garden, anywhere were they were alone. And she ran around in this bed of flowers, her brown hair flew in the wind her brown eyes sparkled everytime she looked at him.

"Louis?!"

Louis blinked and looked into Liam's confused face. "Huh?"

"What's up with you? You smiled like an idiot."

Louis laughed. "Its a secret."

They entered the car and Liam looked at Louis before he started. "Come on, Lou, I know it. You're thinking about her, aren't you?"