Chapter Twenty-Eight - Swimming

"I'm so sorry...", Liam muttered and didn't even dare to look at Kata.

"I should, I should, oh, I should've kissed you! I should, I should, oh, I should've kissed you!", Kata sang and smiled. "Why should you apologize?"

He looked at her and was overwhelmed - her hair, her eyes, he lips... The lips he just had touched. "Because I kissed you... and because I don't regret it."

"Don't apologize for that! That was so cute! Was it your idea?"

"Yeah... So... You're not angry at me?"

"No way! Could you be ever angry at a girl you like if she kissed you?"

"You like me?"

"Noooo", she smiled sarcastic and punched his arm soft. "Of course I do. You're handsome, funny but not too childish. You treat me like no one dd before. And you gave me your heart." She took out the piece of paper he gave to her last time and showe it to him. "A little heart", Kata whispered with a dreamy smile.

"I was afraid what you'd think of..."

Kata laughed and shook her head. Then she grabbe his hand. "Don't worry that much", she smiled and kissed him.

He wrapped his arms around her body and she hid her hands in his hair.

"I want you to come with me", he whispered breathless as he pushed back.

"Me too", she said, also breathless.

"Ask your parents. We'll be back in three weeks. Then we have free... Harry will go to London, Zayn to Leicester, Niall to Austria, Louis will stay... And me? I'd like to come and spend time with you."

"Me too", she smiled. 

"Thank you...", Liam smiled and pecked a kiss on her cheek.

"What for?", she laughed but instead of an answer he kissed her again.

"Maggie!" He ran up to her, wrapped his arms around her upper body and spun her around without harming her broken leg or arm. He smiled at her and then they just stood there, arm in arm with touching each other's forehead.

"Aww", Maddie whispered and looked at Zayn who pecked a kiss on her cheek. Harry sighed and Louis rolled his eyes again.

"I'm happy to see you", Maggie smiled with red cheeks.

"Me too!", Niall laughed but didn't dare to kiss her.

Then no one said a word, they just enjoyed each other's company and stared at each other's eyes. Maggie wondered again why she deserved this boy. He wa handsome and funny, he made her laugh, he made her smile, he made her cry, he could made her everything if he wanted to. His arms lie on her back, on that point where the butt began but he didn't touch her butt. He wouldn't do anything she didn't wanted and that was one more reason why she loved him. Yeah, she admitted it to herself - she loved him. When should she tell him? When her bones are healed? When she was sure he wasn't angry at her?

"Are you alright?", Niall worried.

'He really sees everything', Maggie thought and smiled. "Yes, Niall! Better than alright. I'm great!"

"I love to hear that."

She smiled and grabbed his hand. "We should go now. Maybe the others are waiting for us?"

But they didn't stand there any longer so they decided to wait at the car.

Zayn and Maddie were in the car and Zayn called Harry and Lou to come down there so they could drive off to get Liam.