Chapter Eighteen - Interview

“Niall! Maggie! Wake up, guys!”

“I’ll tell them to give us five more minutes”,Niall sighed and wanted to stand up.

“No!”, Maggie scream-whispered and grabbed his hand. “I am ready. We can go.” She took her suitcase and Niall sighed. She felt asleep after all, crying, but she didn’t say a word and woke up smiling. How could she be like that?

“Niall, I’m okay. I’m really. It was good to talk about that, but I don’t want you to look at me and think: ‘I’m so sorry for her.’ I don’t want anyone’s compassion. And don’t tell anyone else, please.” She kissed him and smiled. “Smile for me.”

He sighed and smiled. “I love you, Maggie. And I won’t let anyone harm you, never.”

“You can’t protect me of everything. Louis, for example.”

Niall laughed. “Okay, but I’ll give my best. Let’s go now.” He grabbed her hand and they left.

“Umm… You wanted to talk to me?”

Louis giggled. “Had a great night?”, he interrupted them. “You did not sleep in the shower, right?”

“Sorry”, Maggie smiled. “I felt asleep before I could go there. But I will tonight. By the way, how is Naks?” Now it was her turn to giggle.

Louis blushed. “How am I suppose to know?”

“Aww, come on, Lou”, Niall smiled. “We know you like her. And we know you’re looking forward to go to Australia, aren’t you?”

“I am, but not because of her”, he lied. “I like Australia. And I love our fans there.”

“Especially Naks, right?”, Maddie smiled.

“Since when are you next to me?!”, Louis shouted and jumped, right into Harry’s arms. “I’m always there to catch you, Louis”, Harry smiled and put him to the ground, slowly.

“Thank you, Boobear”, Louis smiled and acted shy.

“Larry Stylinson moment!”, Maddie giggled and looked at the two of them. “The first one I’ve seen so far!”

“Aww!”, Harry grinned and ruffled Louis’ hair. “Come on, guys. We have to go. Maddie, Maggs, the two of you can be backstage, with Lux and Lou.” Harry winked at Maggie and then they left.

“Aww, I’m getting to meet Lux! Only directioners are jealous of Lux, a flashing toothbrush and a pigeon!”

Liam and Louis started to laugh. “You are jealous because of a toothbrush?”, Liam asked grinning.

“Of course we are!”, Maddie laughed. “And Louis, did you receive any rolex watches or Lamborghinis after the video diary?”

Louis laughed. “No, not really!” He took out his phone and grinned, then he tapped on his touchscreen. “Aww, Louis is in love”, Liam joked.

“Louis, how dare you?”, Harry shouted and pretended to cry. “I thought Larry was for ever. Just a few minutes ago…!”

“Hazza!”, Louis fake-cried and hugged Harry so they both couldn’t move on. “I’ll always love you!”

“So you’re really in love with a girl you don’t know?!”, Harry asked a bit shocked.

“I would not say in love. I just like her very much. Like Liam likes Kata or Zayn likes her”,he replied and pointed at Maddie. She blushed and looked at Zayn who didn’t dare to look at her.

“Give a warm welcome to One Direction!”,the host introduced the boys and the fans went mental. They waved as they entered the stage and sat down on the couch. It was a big couch but they acted like it was too small and ended up as a pile of boys. “Boys!”, Liam shouted from down, everyone got up and they sat down like normal. “So guys,there are a lot of rumors around you and some girls. Who of you is single?”