Chapter Thirty-Six - Forgiven

“Well…“, Naks began and smiled. “That was fun. But we’re not even yet!“

Louis just burst out into laugh. “Naks, we’ll never be evern if you won’t drop it as early as possible!“

“I guess we will never be even then“, Naks added and stood up. With a few moves she removed the sand from her legs and grinned at Louis. “I’m like you, I won’t give up until I win.“

“Maybe that’s why I like you“, he laughed and stood up, too.

Naks blushed and looked over at the sea. “The sun is setting“, she murmered without taked her eyes off the red sun. “The view is amazing.“

Louis didn’t stop staring at Naks. “It is, very much.“

Some shivers run down Naks’s spine and she dared to look at Louis. His blue eyes were locked with her own, dark brown eyes the moment she turned to face him. Gosse bumps appeared on her skin but he didn’t seem to recognize really. His heartbeat quickened and his breath hitched. Without even recognizing what he was doing he went closer until their faces were only inches apart. “You like me?“, she asked and tried to breath normal. She could feel his breathe on her nose, he was a big taller than her.

He looked down at her. His lips twister upwards and his eyes showed disbelief. “You really are asking me so?“, he smiled and bit his lower lip so he hadn’t hads to laugh.

“Yeah…“, Naks whispered and looked at the ground.

“Naks“, he sighed and his hand pulled up to grab her chin. He moved it gently so he wouldn’t harm her but she had to look at him. “Don’t ever doubt I wouldn’t. I knew you longer than you think.“

She gulped and blushed. The blood rushed up and down her body. “Really?“

“Really“, he smiled and his hand went downwards her arm. It stopped at her hand and he turned it so he could entwine ther fingers. “You had me with your tweets“, he joked.

She started to laugh and looked down at their hands. Unbelievable… She really held hands with Louis William Tomlinson. A dream coming true.

Since she knew about One Direction Louis had been her favourite. Well, she said she hadn’t had a favourite. She liked them all equally but there was always this… breathtaking feelings she felt towards Louis. She loved his voice, his looks and the way he acted. And it wasn’t all for the cameras, she knew now. You could never be sure if someone was a celebrity. But Louis… really was himself.

She looked up and almost drowned in Louis’ gaze. His blue eyes… they were so… She had no words to describe what she was seeing. His look was so intense, it caused her blood cyclus to go crazy. Her heart beat was unregularly and her breath was not controlable.

“Naks…“, he whispered but didn’t go on. He just felt the same.

Her brown eyes were locked with his, the wind causer her brown long hair to fly in his direction. It tickled him on the surface of his skin and made goose bumps appear. Their hand were still entwined and he see from the corner of his eyes the sun was setting… “We should be back soon… the boys will worry…“

She managed to smile even though her heart was still racing. “I’m really looking forward to meeting them.“

He didn’t know what this was but his throat seemed to tighten and his eyes narrowed. He shook his head, as if he could get rid of this feelings, and smiled at her. “Great. I guess they’re too.“ He pulled back a bit and dragged her with him. “Are you already allowed to drive?“, he asked as they went to the car.

“Not yet, but soon“, Naks grinned. She still had red hot cheeks but it wasn’t so overwhelming like when they were so close like on the beach… Only thinking about it made her blush even harder.

“You alright?“, he asked laughing. He dropped her hand as he walked around the car to take place on the driver’s seat. Somehow his hand felt lonely and cold now.

“Sure, why wouldn’t I?“, she asked smiling.

He shrugged and watched her climbing into the car. It was so hot. “Do you mind if I switch on the air conditioner?“, he asked and his hand already reached out to turn down the temperature.

“Not at all!“, she laughed. “It’s so damn hot!“

“Bloody hot!“, he added and they both started to laugh hard.

Around her Louis felt like with Harry – he just could be himself. Yeah, sure, infront of Niall, Liam and Zayn he also could be but Harry and Naks were different. They wouldn’t judge him if he became to immature, they would join and make fun out of theriselves. That’s what he loved about them… Wait, he didn’t love Naks… Or did he? He couldn’t, he met her just today. Yeah, he knew her for longer but she could’ve faked it all. But now she was still the same. The same girl he tweeted with.

“Are you alright?“, Naks asked a bit worried. He bit his lower lip all the time and was so focused onto the streets.

“Sure, why wouldn’t I?“, he echoed her.

They started to laugh again and she punched his arm gently. “Stop copying me, Louis!“

“Stop copying me, Louis!“, he smiled at her.

“I’m serious!“

“I’m serious!“, he mimicked her again.

Naks groaned loud and Louis did so. From now on she tried to stay calm and just looked at him. He didn’t dare to look at her, afraid he couLdn’t look at the streets again afterwards. “Did no one ever tell you staring at others is rude?“, he asked jokingly.

She blushed hard and looked out of the window next to her. They just passed Starbucks. “Sorry, if I was disturbing you, Mr Gentleman“, she returned.

He started to laugh hard again. “Naks, stop it! I have to drive!“

She giggled and bit her lower lip so she hadn’t had to laugh. “I’m so sorry“, she said with a faking voice. “Will you ever forgive me, Louis? I’d do everything!“ She had put on a british accent. It wasn’t flawless though but he wanted her to go on talking.

“Everything?“, he asked and tried her Australian accent.

“I’m not so sure about that anymore“, she loved, still with a British accent.

They came to a halt because there was the traffic lights. “Everything?“, he asked again.

She glared at him, unsure what to say. “Well… sure, for you.“

He blushed hard and smiled. He leaned in and pecked her lips. “Forgiven“, he smiled.

AN: Sorry, I know this is short! But I have some really important tests now and I try to update faster! I love you guys! :) xx

Marlene