Chapter Eleven - One Direction facts

“I wonder if they have my favourite magazine”, Maggie said when they came to a bookstore. She looked around but couldn’t find. “I guessed so. It’s a german magazine. In this magazine I read the first time about you.” She blushed and looked at the boys. “That was in 2011. You weren’t famous there before. I wish I had already used twitter this time.” 

Harry laughed. “Never mind, Maggs.”

“Since when are you guys calling me Maggs?”, she asked.

They shrugged. “Do you want a book now or can we move on?!”, Louis shouted bored.

“Wait a second”, Maggie sighed and ran to the fantasy books. Her favourite book wasn’t out in Austria already but she decided to buy it here, in english. “I have to become better in english”, she said with this stupid german accent she hated herself - she had mix out of british and american normally. “Don’t you want any books?”, she asked Jenna and Maddie.

“Not now”, they said the same time and started to laugh.

“‘kay.” Niall gave her £16 so she could pay for. “I’ll give it back to you later”, she promised.

“Never mind”, Niall winked and turned to Liam to whisper something in his ear. Liam nodded and left the bookstore.

“Where did he go?”, Maddie asked.

Niall grinned at her. “Shush. Maggie isn’t allowed to know.”

“Are we?”, she continued and fluttered with her eyelashes.

“Nope”, he smiled stubborn so Maddie and Jenna poked out their tongues at him.

“I thought Louis was the childish one”, Maggie smirked as she came back, then she looked at Zayn. “Are we going to your family now?”

He nodded and they left the mall, heading to the limo. “Wait. Where’s Liam?”, Maggie suddenly asked.

“He’ll be right back”, Niall becalmed her and they entered.

“Let’s go!”, Harry shouted and the car took off. “Hey! What about Daddy Directioner?!”, Maggie cared

“He knows that we are already going. The limo comes back her after they brought us to Zayn’s family and take Liam. So don’t you worry.” He put his arms around her shoulders and he laid down her head on his chest.

“Get out!”, Harry shouted.

Zayn’s parents stood in the garden infront of the house and Saffa, the youngest, was also there.

“Zayn!”, they cheered. His mother hugged him while Saffa giggled and his father smiled. “It’s stupid that you can’t stay longer!”, Saffa complained. “We miss you loads.”

“I miss you too. When I’ve the next time a week off I’ll spend all my time with you.” For a second he looked at Maddie and winked but Saffa didn’t see it.

“How long you will you stay?” Suddenly Waliyha was next to her little sister.

“For an hour I guess. We set off in two days for an interview in Finland.”

“Oooh! Finland! I wanna come with you!”, Doniya cheered. Now the whole Malik family wa out here.

Pitty you can’t”, Zayn smiled sadly at her. “But let’s go inside now.”

“I made food for all of you”, Patricia said.

“Oh, mom! Thanks but you wouldn’t have to! Maggie and Niall-“

“I’m hungry!”, Niall interrupted. Maggie started to laugh and held her tummy. How could he eat again? They just ate a huge plate full of chips and she ate two or three. She had have enough this morning - how could he be so thin? This was no fair.