Chapter Twenty-Five - Liza and Maggie

"No, I'm no one's girlfriend."

That moment Zayn entered but he stopped in the frame of the door to let them finish. "But I fancy one of them... I really like him."

Zayn didn't dare to gasp - on the one hand he just didn't know who she fancied but on the other hand there was still the hope she was talking about him.

"And who of them?"

"Zayn... But I'm afraid to tell him. He already told me he'd like me and I said I wouldn't because I didn't know it this moment. But now... probably he wouldn't believe me. He'd think I'd play with his feelings."

"You should tell him! If my boyfriend hadn't told me we would be still just good friends. But it doesn't always have to be the boy. Do it!"

Maddie smiled sad. This was exactly like their chatting in the plane. But Maggie didn't remember.

Quiet Zayn opened the door to pretend he had just entered. "Hi ladies", he smiled at them. "You must be Maggie. You probably know me. I'm Zayn."

"Wenn man vom Teufel spricht...", Maggie muttered.

"What?", Zayn and Maddie asked the same moment.

"Nothing", Maggie smiled. "It's just a german adage."

"I see...", Zayn said.

"I'll leave now", Maddie smiled and left the room.

"What do you think about Maddie?", Maggie asked Zayn as soon as Maddie had left the room.

"I really like her. I wish she'd lo- like me back."

"Aww!", Maggie smiled and blushed so she covered her face with her blanket.

"Vas happenin'?!", Zayn laughed.

"Okay, I see why she-"

"Why she what?", Zayn asked.

"Never mind. Would you sing for me? I love Another World. It's one of my favourite songs."

"One for me, one for you, watchu doin'? Girl, the music sounds so good when you're moving", he sang his part. “Let me take you higher, let me prove it! Cause, hey, hey, pretty girl I believe it."

"Words will be just words - til you bring them to life!"

"Niall!", Maggie grinned and her face seemed to light up a she saw him. Then her eyes narrowed. "You're really a part of One Direction. That's your part."

"Yes, it is." Niall sat down on the edge of her bed and took her hand. "Do you remember anything else?"

"Where's Jenna? I forgot why she couldn't come here with us..." She looked at Zayn. "Oh my god, Zayn! It's you! Go and get Maddie! Tell her what you feel for her!"

Zayn looked a moment at her then he jumped and ran out of the room. "Maddie!", he shouted for what he earned a mean look by one of the nurses.

Maddie came around the corner with a coke in her hands. Or pepsi. Whatever! Zayn ran up to her and took her. Her coke fell to the ground but the two of them had to laugh. He held her upper body so they could look at the other's face. "How are you?", he grinned.

"Fine. Care to explain?"

"No", he smirked evilly.

"What-" Before she could finish he leant forward and their lips touched. Zayn pulled her even closer and their kiss became more passionate. She put her hands in his hair and he didn't mind that someone was messing his hair. Because she wasn't just someone. He loved her and she just showed him how much she loved him back. He couldn't get into words how happy he was. Maddie wanted him. They pushed apart but were still closer than ever before their kiss. "Zayn!", she grinned and stared into his brown eyes. "You're amazayn", she added quiet.