Chapter Twenty - Hide And Seek

Naks came home and sighed. School was so exhausting and stupid – which teenager wanted to go to school? Maybe it was necessary but today she had wanted just to turn around and fall asleep again. She dreamt about Louis. He had visited her at home and they ended up kissing on her bed… She blushed and threw that thought away.

He had said he liked her but he didn‘t even know her. She saw the interview on youtube.

She switched in her laptop and logged on wattpad and twitter. Louis had DMed her again: “@NaXLR8 How are you? Saw the interview? :/“

She smiled and started to type: “Yep, I saw it. Why ‚:/‘? What’s up?“ She thought about i tone moment and deleted the first part. So Louis would only see “What’s up?“

Within a second he had answered: “Nothing. How are you? :)“

She responded: “I’m okay. School was stupid, as always.“

“You should study“, he wrote seriously.

“Oh, c’mon, Lou. You guys are the reason why girls can’t study and you know.“ She could imagine his face as he read it. He would start to laugh and think about an answet. She knew him, more than he could ever know.

“Would you do a twitcam?“

Surprised she looked at the screen. He wanted her to do a twitcam? What the…? For a moment she was speechless. “Really?“, she replied.

“Yeah, come on!“

“Okay, wait a sec ;)“ She hurried to connect her laptop and wrote as a tweet to everybody: „Ding a twitcam now!“ She had almost one thousand followers and about one hundred came to watch her. „Heyyy!“, a girl wrote.

“Hi, Andree“, Naks smiles at the camera and watched the comments.

“Oh my god. You are so beautiful!“

Naks‘ heart skipped a beat as she read it. „Thank you, Louis“, she grinned and blushed. „You are also very beutiful.“

“My wish to meet you just grew ;)“

“Oh my god!“, a few messages turned up. For sure because of Louis. Within seconds she had more viewers than followers, for sure Louis‘ followers who wanted to see who he wanted to meet. That was the power of One Direction all over the world.

“Hi, I’m Naks“, she said. “I’m from Australia. I’m 18.“ She answered their questions as good as possible and looked for questions by Louis.

“Do you want VIP tickets for our concert in Sydney?“

“Oh my gish, really? Of course I do!“

“DM me your adress!“

“Wait a second guys! I guess you all know a adress in Sydney?“

“P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney!“, Louis answered but he wasn’t the only.

Naks hurried to give him her adress and came back tot he twitcam. “Sorry for letting you wait! Where are you guys from?“

“Italy.“

“France.“

“UK.“

“USA.“

“Romania.“

“Philippines.“

“China.“

 “Japan.“

Thousand of different countries appeared and she just looked at them. Why were people all over the world interested in her twitcam?! That must’ve been Louis. Because he was watching his fans wanted to watch. “And how old are you?“ They were all between 12 and 25 but the oldest was already 57! Maybe she just said so because she wanted to be funny and Naks had to laugh. She answered a few more questions the viewers asked her, then she said goodbye and switched off the camera. The she looked at her DMs. Louis hadn’t written back yet. It was really late already so she had to go to bed. This was an fablouis day.

“Louis, it’s time for beeeed!“, Liam shouted.

Maggie and Niall rushed to their room because of Louis – he wouldn’t forget about her having to sleep in the shower. They locked the door and a second later Louis really knocked at it. “Maggie, I can’t trust Niall about that. So you will sleep in my shower.“

“What?“, she asked shocked. “

Open the door now!“, Louis shouted.

“Oh, c’mon, guys. Maggie, please sleep in Louis‘ shower“, they heard Daddy Direction comlaining.

“Only for you“, Maggie sighed and opened the door. “But let us play Hide and Seek before!“

“Yeaaaaaah!“, Louis cheered and ran to Harry’s room to tell him.

Liam sighed. “Why did you do that?“

“If I have to suffer you have to suffer with me, traitor.“ She poked her tongue at him and that moment Maddie, Zayn, Harry and Louis came back – Harry didn’t seem very happy about playing Hide and Seek. He never like it because he hated the idea of getting lost. But he did it for Louis.

“I’m first!“, Louis shouted and faced the wall. “I’ll count to 100! So: One, two, three, four…“

Niall took Maggie’s hand and they ran down the florr, jumped behind the couch and then into Liam’s room. They crawled into the cupboard and closed the door.

Liam hid under Louis‘ blanket and regreted it instantly. It smelt like him and Harry which were good smells if they were seperated but not together. He just wondered why Harry’s smell was so poerful.

Zayn climbed into Maggie’s and Niall’s cupboard and after a few seconds Maddie came to him. “Hey!“, she whispered surprised. “I did not know you were here. Should I leave?“

“No, you can stay“, Zayn smiled. He leant back but still looked at her so she had enough space for her feet. He liked to sit in there with her and hoped she’d also like it. “I hope he won’t find us“, Zayn grinned but Maddie didn’t see his smile. She stared down at her own feet which she could see because of the light which could come through the cleavage. She didn’t dare to look at him now she knew she liked him aswell. “Me too“, she replied quiet.

“Everything’s alright?“, he worried, leant forward and took her chin so she had to look at him. Shocked by the way how close he was she squeezed. “Please let go off me!“, she scream-whispered and he took his hands away instantly.

“I didn’t know you hated me that much.“

“Who said I’d hate?!“, she asked, still as quiet as before but with a serious inflexion.

“No one but you act like it. I’m sorry for making you to hate on me.“ He looked down at his hand and they both became unable to speak. She wanted to refuse it – how could he ever think she would hate him? Somehow she just wanted to get caught by Louis. Or be able to say something. “Zayn…“, she started but didn’t go in.

“What is it? If you want to I can leave, I don’t care if I get caught.“

“Me neither… But… Don’t leave, okay? Why do you think I’d hate you?“ She smiled at him and dared to take his hand. “I really like you but it just shocked me the first moment. I’m not afraid of your touch, not at all. I like it!“

“Really?“, he asked her wondering. He couldn’t believe what she had just said.

“Really.“

That moment her phone rand. She had been smart enough top ut it on vibration but she sighed as she saw who called her. Somehow Louis must‘ve heard the vibration of her phone and opened the door. “Gotcha! You’ll look for us!“

“Yay!“, Zayn grinned sarcastic.

“Give me a moment“, Maddie smiled excusatory and dialed Simon’s numver, This would be a long and exhausting phone call.