Chapter Fourteen - Flight to Finland

“I’ll miss you so much!”, Harry whined. For the others it felt like he and Jenna were hugging for hours but they let them their time.

“I’ll miss you too, Harry. But you can call me, okay? And we can tweet. And I’ll wait here. And mom already said I can come to Sydney.”

“I know but…”, he sighed. “I wish you could just come with me.”

“Me too. But you have to go now. We’ll see in a few days again, ‘kay? I wish you good luck for the interview.” She smiled at him and gave him a little kiss on his nose. Then she walked at Maggie and hugged her too, then Maddie. “I hope you’ll have a great time.” She winked at Maggie and gave Harry a peck on his cheek. “Okay, see ya in a few days!”

She ran away and Harry and Maggie sighed. “C’mon, Hazza, we’ll see her in a few”, Maggie smiled and pushed him to go on.

Harry groaned and moaned all the time till Louis sat down next to him and did the same so he saw how annoying this was.

“Maggie?”

“Yeah?”

“Is Niall your boyfriend?”, Maddie asked.

“Umm.. I don’t really know. It’s obvious that he likes me and he already told me so but we didn’t… No one said it yet. To be a couple, I mean.”

“Then you should ask him”, Maddie smiled. “If you like him, I mean.”

“Are you sure? I should ask HIM?”

“Yeah, why not? I know, he is the boy but we’re not living in the 5th century anymore. So just do it!”

“Would you ask Zayn?”, she responded.

“Why do you think I like him?”

“Oh, come on, Maddie. And I know he likes you as well. So would you?“

“I don’t think so… I mean, he is Zayn Malik.”

“You see? And he is Niall Horan. You could’ve every girl he wants.”

“But I don’t want any other girl”, Niall had just appeared behind them.

“Did you listen all the time?”, Maggie asked shocked.

“No, why? I just heard you saying I could’ve every girl I want. And I don’t want any other girl. Maddie, can I talk with Maggs alone?”

“Sure.” She grinned, stood up and looked for something to eat in the plane. It was a private plane.

“Why do you think I want any other girl? I already told you that I love you. Don’t you believe me?”

“I do, but… Some girls… Okay, many girls are way prettier and much more beautiful than me… I’m just saying you could.”

“Oh, Maggs! You are the most beautiful girl I know and your character is so similiar to mine!” He grabbed her hand and smirked. “I didn’t lie when I told you I loved you. And I still do. So don’t you worry, ‘kay?” He pecked her on the cheek. “How can I prove it to you?”He thought for a moment and began to sing “So c-c-come on. You got it wrong. To prove I’m right I put it in a so-o-ong!”

veryone started to sing with Niall, also Maggie and Maddie.

“That’s what makes you beautiful!”, Maggie sang alone.

She paled and looked at Niall with big eyes. “Did you prepare that?”

“Yeah, Louis wanted to hear you singing. And so I introduced this plan to everyone, only Maddie didn’t know. By the way, why did you stop?”

“I saw you guys changing looks and I thought ‘Better I stop now’. Good for me!”

“That’s mean. I hate all of you.”

“Oh, c’mon, Maggie. You really have a good voice”, Louis smirked at her. “Come on, hun,we just wanted to know it. Sorry.”

“YOU apologize?”, Harry laughed. “You didn’t even apologize for all the pranks you played on me!”

“Because I know you will always love me, Boobear”, Louis grinned and hugged Harry.

“Are you anry at me now?”, Niall smiled.

“I try to”, Maggi pouted. “But it’s not very easy… You are just too sweet and I like you too much.” She took his hand and pulled him closer. “I am tired. Can I sleep for a while?” Her head lie on his shoulders and her eyes were already closed.

“Sure. Have sweet dreams.” He lie his arm around her shoulders and leant his head on hers. Soon they both felt asleep.

“Hey, I know what you said to Maggie”, Zayn smiled at Maddie.

She paled. “Really?!”

“Yep. But don’t worry,I won’t tell him. I also heard what you were talking about me.” His smiled faded. “Why did you come with us when you’re not interested in me?”

“I didn’t say I weren’t interested”, she responded. “And… Maybe I was just looking for an excuse. She wanted… Yeah, you heard it anyway. I don’t have to sa it all again.”

“Yeah, guess so… Umm… What was your date with your ex like?”

“Why do you know he’s my ex?!”, she asked and paled again.

“Because you told Maggie”, he laughed. “You said you broke up a few days ago.”

“Yeah… Oops, forgot about that. Umm, yeah, it wasn’t really nice… Maybe at the beginning, but then…”

“Would you like to tell me?”, he smiled softly and leant a bit forward.

“Okay…” And then she told him everything about her date.

“Your so-called BF was always into him, hm? That hurts, I guess.”

“I guess you don’t know. Which girl did ever say NO to you?”

“The first girl that comes in my mind… You!”

“Me?!”, she laughed.

“Yeah, I aske you to meet and you refused.”

“Oh, yeah, I remember.”

“I don’t get it why he broke up at all.”

“Because I was smarter than him”, Maddie sighed.”The most boys I met yet weren’t able to handle with this and those who were didn’t like me like this.”

“I always thought being smart is a good thing”, Zayn said.

“You said that the day we met”, Maddie said and blushed when she realized wht she just said.

“I know”, he smiled without saying anything about her red cheeks and looked out of the window. They were already above the clouds. It wouldn’t take them too long to be in Finland because they wouldn’t do a stop anywhere else.

“Have you ever been to Finland?”, he asked and it felt like a Dé-jà vu because he said that the same day they drove to the mall in Austria. And Austria had changed Niall’s life and so his. He smiled at Maddie and saw that she felt asleep. How long was he looking out of the window, thinking about Niall, Maggie and Austria?