Chapter Four - Meet Again

Harry jumped off the big stone he sat on, pouched his phone into his pocket and ran. Maggie’s call made him more than happy - she found Jenna. He could kiss her! Or better not because Niall seemed bit jealous when he and Maggie talked this morning. He understood him - if he came to the coffee shop and Niall and Jenna were there alone, sat close to each other… He’d be jealous, too. He wasn’t in love with this girl - he just liked her very much and he hoped she had no boyfriend. He was kind of disappointed of himself because he weren’t able to find her.

And Maggie was.

Anyway, he had to smile when he saw the coffee shop. He could also see Jenna talking to Maggie while Niall drunk coffee and watched them. Breathless he entered the shop and sat down right next to Niall, who got a shock by his sudden apearance.

“Hi guys”, he smiled and took Niall’s coffee to drink.“Thanks. Hi Jenna.” He still had no breath but he tried to get it under control.

She shouldn’t think he was obsessed with her. “Hi Harry”, she smiled. “You were very fast.”

“I was just around the corner”, he lied at leant a bit forward.

Maggie gave Niall a sign to leave.”Bye, Harry. See ya later. Nice to meet you, Jenna”, Niall said and Maggie nodded. “Bye.”

“Bye”, Harry and Jenna answered and the other two left the coffee shop with a big smile. “Seems like Harry found his Maggie, too”, Niall whispered.

“His Maggie?”, she asked. “Yeah, the stranger girl he liked at first sight. Like it happened to me with you. I wish the other boys the same experience.”

“When I look at them I’d say they’d like to kiss but were afraid.”

‘Like I am’, Niall thought. “Should we go back to the hotel?”

“Alright.”

“How was your day?”, Harry asked. He was able to control his breath now.

“Okay. Maggie said you were looking for me?”

He blushed. “Really? Noo… I… I just… I just told her about you and then I went for a walk. Maybe she thought I was looking for you.” He smiled. He wasn’t able NOT to smile because she did all the time, also yesterday.

And her smile was so bright and wonderful and breathtaking.

“Oh.” She was a bit disappointed. It was such a good feeling. She had no boyfriend and was looking for one and if it was Harry Styles… She’d be the happiest girl alive.

“Umm… You gave me your wrong number… Could you enter the right one. Please…?” He gave her his phone and her sweet smile came back.

She entered it and checked it this time. No need to hurry today. He sat calm towards her, grinning.

“So, this is my number.”Now it was her turn to lean forward. “So… If you have time, just call me. I guess I’ll take the phone. Otherwise you can text me.”

“I guess I will.” He sighed as he remebered their plan for tomorrow. “I wish we wouldn’t have to meet Zayn’s family tomorrow. I’d like to stay in London.” Suddenly he touched her hand what made her blush.

“You’re so lovely”, she said and leant morwe forward. He wasn’t as shy as Niall and he saw that Niall liked to do anything and Maggie liked Niall to do anything. And he liked to do anything and maybe Jenna liked him to do anything. So he just did. “Umm. We’ll be back in two weeks, would you like to go out with me then? I know, it’s kinda stupid that I’m not here so often… Or… would you like to go with us?”

She blushed again. “Okay, I’ll ask my parents! Or was it just a joke?”

“No, it was no joke. You’ll call your parents now and I’ll ask the boys if it’s okya for them.” It should be okay for Niall but what about Liam, Zayn and Louis? Maybe they were already annoyed by Maggie. They weren’t as close to her as Niall and he were. She was already his friend.

“Okay, my parents said they wanna talk to me personally and they want you to come home with me to talk to them. They don’t believe me that you really want me to come with you.” She laughed. “I also can’t.”

He laughed. “Wait a sec. I’ll call the guys first.” As he called them his mind was at Jenna’s parents. She met her yesterday and now he was already going to meet her parents. Of course they wanted to meet him, he took their daughter with him for two weeks so they should know him and why he wanted to take her with him. “The boys said yes!”, he cheered adn pouched his phone into his pocket again. Then he stood up, she followed and he opened the door for her. Then they went to Jenna’s house.

“Mom? Dad? I’m back and I’ve Harry Styles with me.” He didn’t like it that she called him Harry Styles. He wished she’d just call him Harry. Like a friend did. Like Niall, Zayn, Liam, Louis and Maggie did. Like his family did. A couple entered the room. Her mother looked much like her. Her hair had the same colour and her eyes had the same shape. But Jenna’s face looked more like her father’s and she interherited his eyes. But she was thin like her mother, her dad seemed pretty sporty.

“Hi”, Harry said nervous.

Her parents smiled. “You really are Harry Styles.”

“Please. Call me Harry.” He started to hate his last name. Even it had style. He laughed inside.

“Oh, okay. Come on in, Harry”, her father said. So Harry and Jenna left the cold - it had started to rain and it became very cold - and came into the warm house. “Nice to meet you. My name is James and this is my wife Amanda. Jenna didn’t tell us that she knows you.”

He smiled. “Yeah, we just met yesterday. But she… I don’t know. We decided all to take one girl with us. Niall took one from Austria because he liked her. And I like Jenna. So I wanted to take her with us. We’ll go to Bradford tomorrow. In two weeks we’re back. And then… If she’s allowed to… We’d go to Finland. We’d go there anyway but it would be nice if we could take her with us.”

Amanda and James changed a look because he explained everything so fast. Then Amanda said “I’m fine with her to go to Bradford but I don’t want her to go with you to Finland.”

Jenna sighed.”Why not, Mom? I am almost 18 and Harry is a nice boy. Please!”

“You know him for only twentyfour hours! Maybe he’s a celebrity but he is still a normal boy”, her father responded.

Harry didn’t know if this was a compliment or not. He just looked at Jenna. “It’s okay, Jenna. After Finland we’ll go to Australia and then we’re back to London. Maybe a stop in Austria to bring Maggie home.” It would hurt Niall to leave Maggie in a month but it also hurted Harry right now that he would see her just for two weeks and then two more not.

“And there were Louis’, Liam’s and Zayn’s friend live. They didn’t find them yet.” He smiled at Jenna’s parents.

“So she can go with us to Bradford?”

“As long as she stays in the United Kingdom she can go everywhere with you”, her father nodded.

“Yeah! Mom, Dad, I love you so much! I’ll bring him to the door, ‘kay?” Instantly Jenna was hyped. Her parents went upstairs and Jenna and Harry went to the door. “Oh my god, I can’t believe I’ll travel with you. Even if it’s just Bradford… Haha, I’m traveling with One Direction!! I can’t breathe anymore! I love you!” The next moment she realised what she said and blushed. It wasn’t like on tumblr, twitter or facebook.

He hadn’t even known who she was but now she stood infront of her. “Aww, you’re so lovely. I’ll see you tomorrow. I’ll get you at ten o’clock.” He took her hand and gave it a kiss. Then he left.