Chapter Fiveteen - Liam meets Kata

“Boobear, wanna do anything?”, Louis grinned at Harry.

“Yeah, what should we do?”, he asked in response and grinned.

“Dunno.” He smirked and started to talk in his baby voice: “Boobear, I’m bored, play with me.”

Harry sat down next to Louis and smiled. “We could look for some questions we could answer when we’re on the US tour for Video Diaries.”

“Boring”, Louis pouted and spoke still in his baby voice. “I want a carrot. Now. Bring me a carrot, Hazza.”

“Okay, babe.” Harry stood up and ruffled Louis’ hair what made everyone laugh. He went straight to a little fridge and there was inside everything the boys laughed. Above the fridge lie also some Twix. He took a carrot, peeled it, washed it and brought it to him. Then he unwrapped the twix and bit in it. “Lou, I’m bored”, Harry moaned and acted like a baby. “Enjoy me.”

“That’s what I said not five minutes ago!”, Louis laughed. “Okay, what about that? But everyone has to join. Harry, wake up everyone and tell them to join.” He grinned and bit.

“Fine!” He just ate the last piece of his twix and stood up. “Let’s go”, he smirked evilly. Then he jumped onto Niall and Maggie and they just gasped and then they started to scream. Because of thazlt Maddie also woke up and looked scared around. “Everything’s alright”, Zayn becalmed her with a soft smiled.

“You have to join a game!”, Harry shouted and pointed at Louis.

“Fine…”, Niall grumbled and went to Lou, taking sleepy Maggie with him. “What is this game about?”, Liam asked smiling. He and Zayn were awake and he enjoyed Harry’s attack at Niall, Maggs and Maddie.

“You hold up your hand with all your fingers up”, he smiled and demonstrated it. “Someone says something like ‘I had a dream about One Direction’. Then everybody who had a dream about us has to put one finger down. The first one with all the fingers down has to…”He was looking for a punishment.

“Has to sleep in the bathroom in the hotel in Finland!”, Harry suggested.

“Yeah!”, Louis agreed. “Got the rules?”, he asked the others and they nodded, Maggie and Maddie still a bit sleepy.

They put up all one hand and Louis started. “I follow everyone of One Direction on twitter.”

Maddie and Maggie put a finger down. “Why don’t you put fingers down?”, Maddie complained.

“I cannot follow myself and I’m a part of One Direction so I don’t follow every one”, Harry smild and shrugged.

“That’s mean!”, Maggie complained.

Harry shrugged again and started to laugh.

“I’ve never been to Finland”, Maggie smiled and everyone.put a finger down except for her.

“Have you been?”, Niall asked.

“Yep, two years ago. It was very cool!”

“Next question!”, Louis screamed.

“I am female”, Zayn grinned.

The girls had to put another finger down. “That’s mean, I don’t wanna sleep in the bathroom!”, Maddie complained. She had just two more fingers left.

“Haha! You’re going down, Maddie!”, Louis laughed and made a creepy face.

“Next question”, she moaned and yawned.

“Okay, I have one!”, Zayn grins.

“I dreamt about Maggie, Maddie or Jenna.”

Everyone put a finger down. “That’s no fair”, Maddie mumbled under her breath. “What did you dream?”, she asked Zayn.