Chapter Fourty-Eight

Niall stood up the next morning at seven am. He couldn’t sleep long anymore, he always woke up around that time. He tried to fall asleep but he felt like seeing Maggie. But he knew he couldn’t because Naks and Jenna was also in her room and he wouldn’t want to upset her.

He sighed and sat straight up in his bed, putting his feet on the ground. He thought about what had changed in the past three months. He had met Maggie. He fell in love with her. She fell in love with him, too. He thought she’d cheat on him with Harry. She had an accident. She was in hospital and Niall apologized to her. She had to go back to school in Austria. The boys and other girls had an accident. Maggie came to vsisit him and the doctors found out she had cancer.

He just wanted this to end. He wished Maggie wouldn’t have to go through this anymore. His cast would be released in a couple of days but her cancer should stay forever… until she’d die.

He shrugged it off. He didn’t even want to think about it. Maybe he should really propose to her. Life was so short… but what if she said no?

That moment Niall had an idea. He smiled to himself as he rushed into the bathroom to take a shower. He watched at himself in the mirror. He should bleach his hair soon again or the management would get angry again. Stupid management.

He was just glad they hadn’t said anything about the relationships. Some fans were hating on the girls but the most supported them. And as long as the fans were happy, management was happy, too. And that was what the boys tried to – to please both, the fans and the management.

The fans because they loved them and because they would do anything for them so they had to do anything in return. And management because… well, where should they record their songs if they had no agents? Who would take care of their lookis infront of the camera if they had no stylists?

Niall took on a white polo shirt and some light brown trousers. Then his new white supras.

He wrote a note, saying: I’ll be back soon, don’t worry about me.

He took his money and left the house.

“Maggie, wake up, darling“, a soft voice said.

Maggie opened her eyes and looked into a pair of brown eyes. Naks‘ mom. „Good morning…“, Maggie murmured and sat up to look around. Neither Naks nor Jenna were in here anymore.

“It’s already eleven am and I thought you’d like to come downstairs. The others are watching DVD.“

“Niall, too?“

Naks‘ mom shook her head. “No, he isn’t back yet.“

Maggie crossed her eyes. “He went away? When?“ She wanted to stand up but Naks‘ mom pushed her into bed again. “Don’t worry. We don’t know when he left because we wera all asleep but he shouldn’t be gone long, already.“

“Where did he go to?“

Naks‘ mom shrugged. “He just wrote a note, saying he’d be back soon and we shouldn’t worry about him.“

Maggie nodded and stood up to go downstairs. Jenna and Naks smiled at her, in the arms of their boyfriends. “Good morning, Sleeping Beauty“, Naks grinned.

“Don’t forget, you’re Sleeping Beauty“, Maggie smiled and sat down next to her and Louis. “How was your time in London?“, Maggie asked Jenna and Harry.

“Great! We’ve met a lot of fans, as you might know, but it was okay. But it was really creepy at night! They really stayed outside the house all night! They camped there!“, Jenna explained.