Officer Jeon

A stealthy brunette walks across the silent pavement. He had one aim in his head, one person invading his thoughts. He was going to stop all this tonight by making that person his. Now how was he going to do this? Was he doing something dangerous or graffiti to attract the young officer? The brunette thought hard for a moment.

In the end he went with dangerous, what was the fun in graffiti? Now what exactly was that dangerous thing? The brunette didn't know either but he continued to walk.

Maybe he should annoy a gang, they were always so easy.

The didn't kill the brunettte as he was too "pretty" and it would be "a waste of a pretty face and nice ass." The brunette made his way to his favorite gang. He always got in trouble here. "Jongdae!" The brunette shouted out. A built, tall man appeared before the brunette. "Taehyung, how may I help you?" Jongdae said.

 "Get me into some trouble." Taehyung said. He had a small pout on his lips. He used his charms in every way to get what he wants. Some people might call him petty or some even lazybut he didn't care. Taehyung craved the police officer. He needed him. He yearned for his touch but he doubted the officer feeling the same way, he was a criminal. Was that even allowed? 

A small smirk appeared on Jongdae's face. It brightened his features and Taehyung was glad he didn't end it badly with his handsome ex. 

"Catch!" Jongdae said. He threw a gun at Taehyung and Taehyung caught it with ease.

"Ready babe?" Jongdae said giving off a bad boy vibe. 

"Not your babe anymore." Taehyung said with a musical tone. As soon as Taehyung pointed it to a random citizen, sirens blasted through his ears. 

"Yes! Taehyung whispered, satisfied. A muscular officer walked out of his car. "Kim Taehyung why am I not suprised?" Taehyung put on an innocent look. 

"I was only playing, daddy." Taehyung said with the same pout he had on a while ago. 

"Don't call me that." Officer Jeon said in a harsh tone. He noticed Jongdae and examined him from head-to-toe. 

"If you don't want trouble leave." The officer said. His voice had a strong vibe, he clearly didn't like Jongdae and it gave a jealous impression. Jongdae left after saying bye and wishing Taehyung luck. 

"Hands behind your back and on your knees." Taehyung smirked. 

"Wow 3 kinks in one daddy."He had a very strong comeback. 

"What 3 kinks?" Jungkook had a confused expression. The ravenette wasn't innocent he was far from it but he couldn't make out the last kink. 

"Handcuffing kink, blow job kink and public kink." Taehyung said. 

"Shut up." was the only thing Jungkook could say to that.

He cuffed Taehyung and put him in the back seat. 

"No fair why am I in the back?" Taehyung said with a whiny tone. 

"Because you're a naughty boy and naughty boys get punished." Taehyung's frown was replaced with a smirk. 

"Punish me then daddy" Jungkook let out a low groan. He grew painfully hard and he knew he wasn't going to be able to fix it. 

"Fuck it." Jungkook muttered and drove away from the station.

They arrived at a big mansion. He stepped out of the car, cursing at himself for what he was about to do with the younger. He opened the door, undid Taehyung's handcuffs and yanked him out of the car.