Chapter 5- WEST

I don't even know her name.

I could have asked before I stormed off.

Her name. My mesmerizing mate's name.

"Dangit!" I yelled out loud to the empty halls. My safe place at this school was the small gym where usually no one is at. I needed to calm down before lightning hits the school and it'll be my fault. Only it was hard because rejection hurt. She didn't reject me, but it was like a rejection.

As much as I wanted to run my fists through something, I had to calm down. The only way would be if I worked out my emotions. When I headed to the small gym, I was expecting to be alone.

What I didn't want to see what a group of wolves, looking to be in the high ranking already there.

If there's anything I liked more than a fight, it was a fight with a bully. Since most Alphas and Betas wannabes are at the school, sometimes they think they can pick on whoever they wanted. Alphas always feel entitled. I should know, but with my parents drilling down that Alphas aren't anything, it humbled me a bit. 

So when I see a group of these wolves obviously pushing someone around and to the ground, I'm instantly irritated all over again. It's only the second day of school, but I think I've had enough with the no fighting. Who cares about football.

Who cares about anything.

"What's going on here, fellows?" I drawled out, crossing my arms. "You see, I'm in a really bad mood. And I'm really in the mood to hit something."

The five Alphas look a little stricken, and the body that was being kicked on the floor looked up at me, developing a black eye. He looked terrified.

My jaw ticked.

"W-we weren't do anything West, just fool's play is all. Isn't that right, Blaine?" one of the Alphas questioned. I didn't recognize any of them, so they must be underclassmen. How they knew my name will still be a mystery.

"Y-yeah," the scrawny guy on the floor barely managed to choke out as he stood up, trying to stand straight. I shook my head, walking towards one of the wolves who cowered away like the rat they all were. My fist clenched and I grinned at them like a manic ready to just hit something, but the beaten up guy stopped me. "Don't!"

I let out a deep breathe, trying to wind down. Mom's voice also stopped me. It's only the second day of school. Wouldn't want Mom or Dad to come to the principal's office again like last year.

"Alright," I relented. "If I see you guys do something like this again, just know that I am itching for a fight, and I'll gladly rearrange each one of your faces. Understood?" The group backed away from me like I was a loose cannon. In fact, I think I was. Who knew what would happen. "Now you ugly pups should apologize."

They hesitated making me growl. All of their faces paled.

"We're sorry," someone instantly shouted out.

"And?" I probed.

They all looked at each other. "And we won't do that again?"

I smiled. "Good. Looks like you learned your lesson. Run off like the rats you are and I hope to never see you guys again. Next time I might find you guys even more annoying."

I don't think I needed to tell them twice. The five of them run out of the gym like their lives depended on it. Two of them accidentally ran over the other.

I turned to this Blaine guy who was a tall but scrawny as he was fully getting up, offering him a hand. "Hey you alright?"

"Yeah."