Chapter 19- WEST

What is that? An update? On Halloween? WOOT!

Please vote and comment!

Enjoy this short chapter

.

.

.

"I think I'm going to ask Abby to Homecoming," Jax told me.

 We were near the bleachers, watching the cheerleaders practice because Abby wanted me to be with her, so I did. Homecoming was something I didn't want to think about because the only one I wanted to go with wouldn't go with me. I can just imagine Edith telling me to die or choke.

Yeah, couldn't do it. I was, however, going to see if she was going with anyone...else. The thought made me want to rip the unknown wolf apart. The possibility of her going with some other wolf than her mate had me risking the chance to ask her. Even though I knew I'd get rejected. 

"Go for it," I said encouragingly. I knew Jax had the biggest crush on her, and I can see how they would be good for each other.

"Really? It's alright?" Jax asked. "You think she'd say yes?"

"Why wouldn't she?" I asked. Jax shook his head and shrugged. "You just need to ask her in a very flashy way."

Jax smiled, "I was thinking about asking the cheerleaders to maybe help me out. Would you ask them for me?"

"Uh, sure," I said, my eyes were never really at the cheerleaders, but over by the other side of the bleachers were Edith was. Her full bow shaped lips were almost pouting as her thick eyebrows were furrowed in concentration as she was doing her homework.

"How's soccer?" a voice behind us asked.

Jax jumped, looking behind him.

"Hey Blaine," I smiled at him. We've been practicing inside the gym for the times he's been free, and Blaine is a hard worker. I appreciated that about him. Even though I was captain, I didn't have the final say of who could be on the team or not. I was going to give my recommendation to Coach Harden about Blaine. "Soccer is kicking my butt."

"I'm sorry who is this guy?" Jax asked.

"Blaine," Blaine said uneasily, jutting out his hand.

"Jax," Jax looked Blaine up and down, and turned around.

"Sorry Jax, this is my mentee and good friend Blaine, Blaine this is my really rude friend Jax," I introduced them because Jax was being a total douche.

Jax winced at my tone, and turned around. "A friend of West is a friend of mine."

"Thanks," Blaine muttered.

 I noticed a bruise on Blaine's arm. "What happened there?"

"Just messing around," Blaine's lie was interrupted when Edith decided to show up.

"Ready?" she asked Blaine, not looking at me. Because we're going to the same place anyways.

"You're not coming with me?" I asked, feigning hurt. Jax now watched us with interest.

"You drive like a maniac," Edith commented offhandedly,

"Thank you!" Jax exclaimed. "West drives like he's auditioning for the Fast and the Furious!"

"I drive good!" I protested. "You didn't die, did you?"

Jax chuckled, "Not yet."

                                                                                      XXXX