CHAPTER 11- WEST

An early update. My gift to you before Monday. Because Mondays are THE worst. 

Thank you all for reading. Give a vote/comment and share. 

Enjoyyyyyyyy

.

.

.

The whole school was buzzing about it.

Fight news spread like wildfire, with one student telling the next, and another like telephone. I'm getting text messages from all my friends, people I've barely talked to and some teachers even stop me and asked if I was okay.

Me. The one who apparently sent someone to the hospital.

"I still can't believe you got in a fight without me," Theo grumbled as we're almost finished up eating lunch.

I rolled my eyes, "Really you're still angry about that?"

"Yeah," Theo said, crossing his arms, "what if the guy hurt you and my lil Westy couldn't defend himself-" quick on his feet, he dodged my fist coming straight towards him.

"You do this to yourself," Abby said to me. "Whatever your punishment is-"

"Got it," I muttered. "Where's Maddox?" I needed my silent friend. With one look, he can read me like a book. His presence spoke more words than anyone's right now. I craved him.

"He's been since before lunch, says he's just taking care of some things," Jax replied, shrugging as he crumpled his milk carton.

I heard the girls whisper something, Sophie telling Abby about Callie. "She's so easy. Look at her talking to him." 

I spotted my gym friend, the shy Callie talking to a male wolf, but it looked like she was arguing with him. The male wolf shook his head and left her.

"What was that about Callie?" I asked Sophie. Surprised, Sophie looked at me.

"Uh, nothing," Sophie shrugged, smiling at me. "You know her?"

"Puh-lease tell me you do not associate with her," Abby said.

"She's my friend," I said defensively. Sophie looked at Abby who slammed her fork down.

"West, trust me, she's not wanting to just be your friend," Abby said. I frowned, wondering what she meant about that.

"Girls are mean," Jax interrupted us. "Do you know who I want t

After lunch, my entire day was uneventful. Last period gym class almost left me excited because I was going to see Edith, maybe strike up a conversation, but our teacher forced the males to be running, doing push ups the whole class and the females to be doing weights.

XXXX

Friday nights are supposed to be filled with parties and galore. If it was next week, I would be out in the field playing football with the entire school cheering for me. Fridays are the fun days.

So here I am laying down on my bed, trying to avoid everyone in the entire world.

Mom texted me I love you and I texted her to tell me if she's made him home safely even though Dad is probably going to be on the phone with her the entire car ride and make sure she's home. Dad hadn't called me yet. That's what I'm most afraid of. Lying to my parents isn't something I want to get used to, but I don't want to worry them about what happened earlier this morning. I don't want to think about what happened.