Chapter 36- EDITH

Sorry guys I've had a lot of personal family problems happening to me, but honestly  comments and messages from you guys urge me to actually go and write, so a big thanks to you guys ALWAYS.

.

.

.

"Wyatt?"

Stunned that the last being on Earth was standing before me in this place.

Wyatt took a deep breath, bending down, holding out something, "There's no time to explain. You guys were never supposed to be here. For now, they're occupied."

"Why are you here?" I leveled his gaze. My mind raced to a hundred different reasons. None of them making sense. Some horrible thoughts.

Wyatt's mouth formed a thin line, and he ran a hand through his long hair that came just above his shoulders, so unlike West but he was definitely his twin. Which made me wish West was conscious now because before me was a stranger. 

His expression was grim. "Let me get you out of these cuffs and then we can talk."

"Get West out first," I pleaded. 

Wyatt stared at me for a moment. "West would want to get you out of these first."

"Please," I blinked back my tears, unable to think about the pain he was feeling.

Wyatt held his chest over his heart. "Trust me, I feel it too. We're two halves of each other." The jangling of keys made it's way to the silver cuffs, Wyatt wincing when he made contact briefly with my silver cuffs, and when they unlocked, I could breathe again.

Shooting straight up, Wyatt took no time in running to where West was. I followed.

Wyatt growled in pain as he pried off the collar from West's neck. Once the collar came off, Wyatt cursed out loud colorfully when we both saw the deep pink scarring on West's neck and back, and I helped him get West on his back.

"West's keys are in his pocket- do you remember where you parked?"

I nodded, taking West's keys in his pocket, and led the way towards where we parked, hoping no one would come back. But now that I'm not chained, I'm going to kick some serious werewolf butt.

Rain started to down pour.

"The fire I started is going to stop," Wyatt said.

"How did it just started raining like this?" it was a rhetorical question, but wet socks were the worst and I didn't think it would.

"West," Wyatt explained. "His magic- powerful kind- does this.f he feels strongly, the weather changes. Same thing with my mom and fires..."

I think about all the times when it was down pouring rain and thundering. That was West this whole time? 

"Wow." The air was electrified, ready to strike lightning at anytime.

"I know," Wyatt snorted, "you really don't want to piss him off."

"There's the car!" I exclaimed, running to unlock the back door so West could get in. Wyatt carefully placed his brother in the backseat so West wouldn't be on his back. I handed to keys to Wyatt, who started the engine and like a state trooper, he zoomed out of this cursed area, the heavy rain a comfort in the momentarily quiet car as we both gather our thoughts.

"Tell me- are you the one selling wolfsbane?" I hissed at the realization. 

Wyatt chuckled. "Trust me, my parents would kill me if I did something that stupid. I was undercover. That day I was supposed to meet someone named Nicholas, something felt off about it, so I didn't go."