Chapter 15- WEST

1) I LOVE slow burns. I hate stories that in the second chapter the mates are already making out and love each other already. No thanks. It takes time to love someone. Mates may make it easier, but you don't just love someone in two seconds.

2) I'm trying to build up the characters and interactions! It's important.

Anyways please vote and comment! 

.

.

.

Growing up, everyone always had to point out the difference between my twin and I. Wyatt was the calmer one, easy going, artistic and thoughtful. On the other hand, I loved using my fists, and was claimed impulsive. Unpredictable.Going to school with a bunch of sons of Alphas and Betas, they would always try to assert their dominance, and Wyatt would be an easy target because he was too nice for everyone's own good, so I'd always get in fights. All the time. 

Getting older, it got better because they knew that I can hold my own in fights and not to pick on my brother either.

I usually never thought before I punched someone in the face.

But hey, no one's perfect. Except my mate.

When our eyes meet across the detention room, I smile at her but get a glare in return. I couldn't help but chuckle which made her pointedly try to ignore me again. She's so determined to hate me, but she hasn't rejected me. If I'm feeling the pull between our bond, so is she. If her scent intoxicates me, I hope mine does too.

It's been ages since my wolf has actually been this calm, and it's only because of her. On the other hand, my magic is going to combust. Emotions drive it, and with her, I feel off center all the time.

"Stop looking at me like that!"

"Like what?" I asked her lazily, trying to balance the pencil on my nose.

"Like-" Edith stopped when the front door burst open, revealing an all too smug Theo. 

"I got you guys out of detention!" Theo announced, stepping inside the small ugly room and bowing at us rather dramatically. He missed school yesterday because he was still at his pack. "Thank you, thank you."

"H-how?" Edith asked, quickly looking at me then at my crazy friend.

"Oh you know, just that the teachers love me."

"Love you?" I scoffed. "More like they just want to get rid of your presence."

"Keep being jealous, my friend." Theo snapped his fingers and held the door wide open. "You guys are out. You're welcome."

Edith took no time getting the heck out of there, and Theo looked surprised, both eyebrows raised at me. "Guess she really doesn't like you?"

"Yeah something like that," I muttered. Theo inspected me for a little, and I avoided his gaze because if as dumb as he acted all the time, he can pick up on my moods as good as Wyatt does. Did. Whatever.

"Well come on, the team for soccer is posted in front of Coach Heath's office. We need to see if we got in."

"We?" I asked him, following him out of the room. Theo turned to me, with a huge grin on his face.

"Did you actually think I wouldn't join in on the fun too?" Theo replied in a wink. "I asked coach to let me get an extension."

"What is up with you and getting teachers to do your bidding?" I asked, flabbergasted. "Actually, don't answer that." Theo had some characteristics of his dad, Alpha Grayson, and sometimes it scared me. Theo could smile the sweetest smile, and tell you he'd kill you in your sleep.