Chapter 35- WEST

A HUGE shout out to all my peeps that vote and comment regularly!  (You know who you are. As for those that don't..................yikes)

Motivate me, you guys lol. I mean wow are there people that actually like my story???

17K views! 

.

.

.

Mom and Dad were in a meeting the day that Wyatt and I at the age of 13 decided to try to ditch our babysitter while we were outside playing by the pool. It was getting dark, but the sun wasn't going to go down for a bit.

I was the only one who was in the pool. Wyatt was playing on his game console and didn't want to venture out with me, which annoyed me. I didn't want to just be in the pool. I wanted something more.

"Come on, let's go check out to see if it's true that there's a waterfall in the clearing just a ahead," I whispered to Wyatt.

The babysitter's name was someone named Brick. Thankfully, he was preoccupied with his own mate in the pool, and they weren't paying attention to us. For the most part we were good pups. Like everyone expected.

"I don't think it's safe," Wyatt's tiny voice spoke up after I was trying to find the waterfall close by. "We really should stay at the pool."

The pool that Dad gifted Mom. "It's boring," I shrugged, "I want a waterfall. Where's your adventure? It's still near the pack." Wyatt looked up then and sighed. "Come on!"

Glancing at Brick and his mate, Wyatt nodded, shrugging. "If there's no waterfall, you need to do my chores for a week."

"Deal," I grinned at him. I'm pretty sure there's one.

With every bit cautious and quiet as we could be, Wyatt and I made a beeline inside the forest, and once I knew we were out of earshot, I started laughing. "Finally!"

Wyatt, the safe and wiser one with choices surprised me by laughing too. "This is scary West maybe we should go back. We're out of our territory."

"Barely out," I assured him. "It's practically Noctis Luna. Who would even be around here anyways?"

Wyatt didn't answer that as we guided ourselves through the trees.

"Mom and Dad are going to kill us," he mumbled.

"Come on, they're never going to find out we left. And so what? We're thirteen. I'm pretty sure Dad was doing much more."

"He probably was," Wyatt agreed, "but nothing stupid like this."

"Why can't we just go places without the stupid babysitter?"

"Mom always is guarded too."

"Dad never is."

"Dad has a Beta."

I still stood by what I believed, "Dad can walk around alone and so can Mom why can't we?"

"It's not safe to travel alone."

"We don't have any enemies," I argued "It's not like there's anyone out to get us." It was suffocating to always be watched over. "Besides, I know some magic that Mom and Uncle Sargon has been teaching me. Grandpa also said I could be really strong with it too I just need to control it well enough."