Chapter 28- EDITH

Hi there you guys! How are you guys liking the story?

Please vote and comment! Send some love

A little bit of a fluff chapter (even though all the chapters have some important details pertaining to some stuff later on)

.

.

.

Parked in front of the school gym, I was excited for my friends and Blaine.I was the one dropping my friends and Blaine off for Homecoming night. Dresses of all sizes, lengths and frills flashed by us, and I parked my car to drop them off.

Penelope and Callie looked absolutely gorgeous with their Homecoming dresses on. Blaine, because of Penelope's persuasion, was going to chauffeur both of them. He looked cool and a bit dorky, but that was my cousin. Next to them, I looked like a total bum with my work outfit on.

I felt like a parent watching them get out. Even though they've asked me a hundred times to come.

"I'm working an extra shift," I shrugged, not feeling too bad about it. It wasn't my thing, but the thought of seeing and missing my chance with West in a suite was something I surprised myself with.

"I guess you saved all of us the trouble with dancing the robot the whole time," Penelope teased.

"That's literally the only dance you'd be doing," Blaine chuckled.

"Hey! The robot takes some skill and art," I smiled at them three. "Make sure to take a ton of photos. Have fun you guys! Seriously!"

Penelope blew me a kiss, Callie agreed to make sure we all behaved as they tried getting out the car and Blaine looked nervous.

"It'll be fun," I told Blaine as he paused by the door, looking back at me. There was a weird part of me that wished I went with all of them especially them getting ready and dolled up, but I wasn't really losing anything by not going.

Truly, I was happy watching the people I loved going to a dance that everyone couldn't stop talking about. I tried not to see if West was there or not, but I couldn't help myself.

XXXX

During work, my phone dinged. Throughout the shift, I saw some pictures that Blaine sent of the photo booth they took which was really adorable and cute.

Figuring it was from them, my eyes widened a little when I saw that it was from West.  My heart sped.

Then I cursed myself for feeling this way.

He sent me a cute selfie of himself eating popcorn and clearly on a couch saying: Bored what's up?

Wait.

Cute?

I cleared my throat, and glanced at where the register was- I was the only one working tonight, and so far it hasn't been really busy.

Working I texted him back.

Can I visit?

My heart beat faster at the though of it. I chewed my lip. A part of me knew he didn't go to Homecoming because I didn't. In a way it made me happy, but he should've went. He was all alone right now.

And I was on dangerous grounds worrying about how he was all alone right now.

I'm working.