Chapter 38- EDITH

This chapter is 3000+ words. 

Please vote and comment! Let me know what you guys think!

How are we liking the story thus far?

.

.

.

After Wyatt dropped me off, I walk into my dark apartment, the first thing I noticed was that Blaine wasn't in my apartment. He was supposed to be here, watching Mom for me.

I haven't heard from him in over 24 hours.

It was late, and I had work tomorrow morning, but I called Blaine for the hundredth time, and he still didn't answer.

Penelope didn't either.

Calm down, I thought to myself. It might be nothing.

Walking straight to Mom's room, she was asleep like always, and it looked like the food next to her bed wasn't old. So Blaine must have been here recently. Once I knew Mom was safe, I closed her door slightly and paused at where he could be.

Was he at the pack house?

Might as well go there.

Shifting into my wolf, I make my way into the pack house, my wolf gaining speed as I drew near.

Silas was in the main lobby with Toby, and other wolves. Too many wolves.

As soon as I entered the pack house, the entire pack house was quiet.

Silas wasn't too happy to see me. "What are you doing here?" Silas asked. Trying to be intimidating. But with the rough day I had, nothing could make me fear for my life.

"Where's Blaine?"

Silas laughed. He was the only one who did. Something inside me twisted at that. I knew he did something. He had to have done something to Blaine while I was away.

Silas snarled, "You don't get to come here and demand for anything."

Of course he wasn't going to tell me, but I needed to know he didn't do anything to Blaine. I know Silas knows. He knows wherever Blaine goes.

Taking a step forward, Silas tensed up at the disrespect I'm showing in front of the other wolves. He was going to do something about it eventually, but I didn't care. I just needed to make sure Blaine was safe.

My tone is even more demanding, the Alpha within me not liking that these wolves that are in my pack- my father's pack thinking Silas is their Alpha.

"Where's. Blaine."

"Toby, could you escort this little pup out of the pack house, I'll deal with her accordingly."

Toby smirking at me evilly takes a step towards me, and I evenly meet the gaze at the horrible wolf in front of me. The one who has caused me and the ones I love in so much pain. I've thought about it a hundred different ways. A hundred different ways I'd say it to Silas. A hundred different ways this would happen. Why not bring it to life?

Silas has no right to be there and stand as an Alpha.

Seeing my mate's body in so much pain gave me  this courage I needed to do this. Because West did that for me. West was strong enough.

Perhaps I could be too.

"I, Edith Silva, the daughter of the late Derek Silva challenge you, Silas Jackson, on my namesake day the title of Alpha. Those surrounding me as my witness."