Chapter 50- EDITH

Please let me know what you guys think.

Comment. Vote.

Hope you guys enjoy :) Fluffy chapter

.

.

.

School was tomorrow.

We had to carry on our everyday life like normal. Except now it wasn't normal. Now, there was a looming threat in my pack, the Challenge I have with Silas and last....

I am in love with my mate.

Ava had to peel West off me saying we were going to see each other in less than 12 hours.

"You think Dad could go without you for 12 hours?" West pouted at his mom, who winked at me, given our secret talk when I woke up earlier than West, who slept on his futon. I blushed at the conversation, but didn't exactly hate the idea. And if the parents want it...

West have his car keys to me, saying he'll ride with Wyatt to school tomorrow and will just get his car back tomorrow. Even though I'm on my way driving now, West is sending me text messages and snapchats mainly of him saying he misses me.

Entering Penelope's pack, and driving to her house, Penelope and Blaine were already outside, waiting for me.

I didn't even get a chance to park the car before Penelope opened the door and hugged me, shrieking, "I missed you!"

When I saw Blaine smiling at me, my throat clogged, "Hey," I told my cousin, not realizing exactly how much I missed him. Blaine was always a constant in my life. More than cousin, he's a brother to me.

"How was the break?" Penelope looked at Blaine, "no mark yet, bro."

"Aw, I really thought West would make his move," Blaine said.

"You owe me ten bucks," Penelope humphed.

I opened my mouth in fake anger, "You bet about the marking?"

"Well...yeah," Penelope shrugged. "Who wouldn't want to get marked as soon as possible by West Stryder."

"Obviously Edith," Blaine sighed.

"Wha- you think he wants to-"

Penelope and Blaine just stared at me, causing me to redden. I've been blushing a lot these days.

"Uh, so how is my mom?" I cleared my throat. "Thanks for taking her in again."

"I forgot how much of a great baker she is. You know she's welcome to my home anytime." Penelope wrapped her hand around me on my right, and Blaine came to my left, hugging me.

"I really did miss you guys."

"We did too," Blaine said to me, smiling happily. I loved these two with my whole entire heart, it hurt.

Penelope went straight to the point, "Whatever. Now! Spill! Tell us about West."

XXXX