Chapter 33- WEST

Please vote and comment and tell me how you like it! (Kinda choppy but that's just how it is)

Thanks guys for your support cuz it's hard out here 

.

.

.

So we weren't going to talk about it.

Yeah, got it after Edith spends over an hour in the shower. I told her I'm going to check out what's happening outside, and almost go in a sprint because being in the same vicinity as her at the moment wasn't helping any matters.

After circling the hotel for the third time to see if the rogues that were in the springs weren't nearby, I think it's time to retire and maybe go to sleep. Only, I couldn't go to sleep and had to pace and run around to get off the steamy kiss with Edith.

The faint stench surrounding the hotel area though still bothered me. Which meant that the rogues might have been actually inside the hotel...

We needed to get out.

There was no way that I could hide our scents for that long, or if I accidentally fell asleep.  Not that Edith would even look at me directly in the eyes. I know not to push her, but she initiated it, not me. I wouldn't have unless I knew her feelings towards me, but a kiss like that...

She felt something. I know she did. She can deny all she wants, but there's something there. And that means something.

XXXX

"Has Nicholas texted you?" I asked, it was now midnight and I was beginning to pack my things that I laid out which only were some clothes. We needed to leave this hotel packed with rogues.

"No," Edith was too fake reading a book that she must have bought along the way. 

I explained my thoughts,"I think we should leave this place. It's infested with rogues. I don't know if it's a normal thing or not, but I don't feel comfortable staying the night here." Not comfortable with my mate right here. I'd love to see Edith fight alongside me, but I don't know what Salvatore would do if his mate got hurt. I couldn't risk shifting and killing everyone.

Well, maybe I could. If Edith was involved somehow.

"I thought it was weird- about the smell," Edith admitted. Her cute pout made me want to see what would happen if I kissed her. Probably a good punch in the face. "It's weird they're here together like this."

It is weird. Rogues don't fit into their own pack and don't like to be with others in their pack, so they go solo. Rogues being together like this- and they'd know each other were rogues- is plain and simply put weird.

Dad had a policy with rogues. Unlike other packs were the Alphas usually put them in a dungeon or killed them. With Dad, he either let them go along their way, or if they wanted to join the pack he allowed them to if they needed a place to stay. He told me once that rogues were a product of their own pack, so it wasn't the individual's fault usually.

But if these were the wolves who were going to place a harmful drug into the packs, then I had a problem with them.

A few moments of silence. Of me thinking about our kiss which will forever be etched into my memory. Like if I don't kiss her soon, I'll forget that delicious taste that was only my mate's. I'll forget the feel of her soft lips and the way her body fit perfectly on mine.