Chapter 22- EDITH

^^Always imagined West's wolf, Salvatore, to look like Ghost from Game of Thrones! The red eyes make it perfect too

Please Vote and Comment!

Loooong chapter here - 3000+ words

Seriously sometimes don't want to publish some chapters because I feel like it's not good enough :/

.

.

.

I turned off the lights, making all the children stand in the corner of the room, hidden away from sight. Bad thing with rogues or any werewolf is that they could smell you. No matter what you did, they can sniff you out.

But over my dead body was this rogue going to take any of the pups.

I places my ear near the door, and heard shuffling. The rogue wasn't near the classroom anymore. It probably got distracted by something or someone.

A knocking on the door and a familiar voice saying, "It's me! open up!"

I unlocked the door and a pale Miss Judy came inside the room, "We need to all evacuate to the main office where the principal has gathered all the faculty. That place will be the safest. We don't know if there's going to be more, so we need to hurry."

Rogues usually kept alone. Usually. But with what is happening in this world, I wouldn't be surprised by anything.

"What happened to the rogue outside just now?" I asked, wondering if Miss Judy knew where it was.

"We have our tracker distracting it in the meantime," Miss Judy's voice was a little frantic. "We just need to have them come down the main office. You can lead them and I'll be the last person."

I nodded, and a small pup extended his hand out to me, and we led the way. I knocked in the office, and the principal of the school, Candice. She ushered us all in her small office, and turned to Miss Judy.

"Do we have everyone?" Miss Judy asked, adjusting her glasses up. They were all safely in the main office, and I scanned the crowd of pups, about 20. I counted their hands, but for some reason someone was missing from me. I didn't know who exactly it was, and frowned deeply. I shook my head. Who was it?

My heart dropped. Tantalizing fear crept on me. I scanned the pups again, looking for a certain someone. "Lucy," I whispered, terrified for her. "I have to go back-"

"You shouldn't!" Miss Judy exclaimed, scared. Everyone had the right to be. But Lucy was in trouble. I didn't think if Lucy was even in the room while it happened. How could I forget???????

"You stay here and make sure the pups are safe," I took my hands and firmly placed them on Miss Judy's shoulders, needing her to understand. "You have to get out of here and wait for back up, no matter if I come back or not."