Chapter 13- WEST

Vote!!!!!!!!!!!!Comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Share!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

review pls :>

Enjoy it peeps :)

.

.

.

Friday night I never got a text from Blaine. I would know if something happened to Edith through the mate bond. I'd feel it. Even so, it still was difficult to go to sleep.

As I was waiting on a text, but my phone only dinged at the "hahaha" that Uncle Bo sent in our family group chat.  He would be up this late at night. Uncle Bo thought it would be beneficial for all of us if we're in a group chat together so we can know what's going on in each other's lives. The whole family. My three Uncles: Bo, Sargon and Zeke, Aunt Julia and Meg, my parents and Alpha Cole. Uncle Bo is the one that always sends memes. Mom is the one that sends videos. They are the only two that laugh at them.

Besides that, I ignored the million missing calls and texts from my friends. Theo told me he wanted to see me in the morning, so I texted him an OK.

Dad called me twice again and texted me: Call me as soon as you can.

This was two hours ago. A reminder about what I've done at school today.

I inhaled deeply. I know my parents usually aren't up this late, but Dad might be. Sometimes he'll be working late on pack crap. Dad was a morning person and a night owl.

 My head is cleared from my walk and talk with my mate. It was everything I needed. But I was still nervous to talk to Dad. Disappointing him was the worst thing I can do. I dialed Dad's number, hoping he wouldn't pick up so I can at least say I tried.

Unfortunately, he picks up in the second ring. "Where have you been?" Dad's voice sounds like he's been awake. Great. Hopefully not for me.

"Just went on a walk," I told the truth. "Left my phone here. How've you been?" Small talk before the grand finale.

"Stressed out," Dad replied breezily. "Then I get a phone call from the Principal about my son punching another student to the hospital." I cringed as Dad sighed through the phone. "What were you thinking?"

I'm so glad Dad wasn't in front of me right now. I think I'd wither from his hard gaze. He gave Batman's bat-glare a run for his money.

"I know," I breathed deeply. "It was stupid Dad, I know." There was nothing else to say.

"That's what I don't understand. I know you know better than this." Another stab to my gut. "We raised the both of you to be better than this. You aren't like this."

"I was just defending a friend!" My mate to be exact.

"Your mom mentioned it," Dad said.  Telling my dad that he'd do the same may be a lie. He's got way more cool than anyone in this entire world. Wyatt gets it from him. "A verbal spat is just that- verbal. If this wolf looked like he was about to harm her, that would be much different. No one would mind it. I'd encourage it. But the wolf just said something, West. Defending her by breaking his jaw doesn't do you any favors. I've had a lot of times where someone would talk about your mother in front of me. The easy thing would be if I killed them. In a way we're the same in that regard, but you can't act on it. There's a time and place for everything, but school is not it."

Absorbing his words, I felt a little lighter. Of course Dad's right.

"I know you don't go around punching everyone," Dad continued. "Hitting someone because he pisses you off isn't something you can keep doing. Everyone will piss you off one way or another. Especially Alphas. Are you going to punch all of them too?"