Partners?

I walked into the office and immediately saw Rk900 and Captain Fowler talking and I knew it couldn't be good.
"Y/N, come and sit down" invited Captain Fowler as I uneasily did it "It's fine, the android wont hurt you" He added as I snorted "which android?" I asked him "Me, or the who tried to strangle me" I told him before the RK900 looked towards him.
"I will not hurt you Lieutenant L/N, only when instructed to find deviants or by Captain Fowler" explained the RK900, his blue eyes weren't twitching but continued to stare at me with no movement at all "RK900, you will no longer answer me but to Y/N" instructed Fowler as I stared at him "Sir! You can't do that I am not having another android following me around! Especially after strangling me!" I protested before Captain Fowler just stared "you heard what I said, you two are now partners, I expect no child squabbling or dead bodies of each other, Understand?" Asked Captain Fowler "Completely" said the RK900 immediately before pausing "yes, sir" I said reluctantly "Good now get out of my office and go home for the night" ordered Captain Fowler as I rose out of my seat and left the office without any reason to stay any longer before trying to get out of the station as quick as I could but unfortunately my luck was short lived "Lieutenant L/N!" Called the RK900 behind me as I stopped in my tracks "Yes?" I asked him as he stopped before me and like any male or male android, he towered over me "as I am now your android, I am required to stay with you" the second Connor model explained to me as I sighed, this is getting better and better, I thought to myself "Couldn't you stay in a charging station over night?" I asked him as he gave a slight smile, he thought I was amusing while I was being dead serious "No, none of them are close to your house or near to work" he told me as I sighed "fine but your either sleeping in the spare room or on the couch" I told him as his LED flashed yellow for a second "noted" he finally said before following me out the door to my car "Lieutenant L/N when did you learn how to drive?" He asked me as I got into the car before he did the same "I thought your technology of scanning could do that" I assumed before I saw him scanning me again "since the start of the android attacks before the revolution" reported the RK900 before he sat there in silence for the ride home, probably making a report to CyberLife just like Connor did before he became deviant. I pulled up at the house and got out the car as quick as I could to unlock the door before it started raining. I glanced back to see RK900 slowly getting out of the car before marching towards the house as I shut it as he stepped into the house "make yourself at home" I told him as he started to scan the house "Lieutenant L/N," he started as I sighed "just call me Y/N when we are not in uniform" I instructed him as he nodded "Y/N, would you like to give me a name?" He asked me as I stopped in my tracks "what?" I responded turning on my heels to face him "would you like to give me a name" He repeated as I sighed "Rk900 register your name" I started as the RK900 stayed silenced as I took a breath "Cole" I told him as his LED flashed to yellow before returning back to blue before he looked down on me, his blue eyes shining.
"My name is Cole"