Explosions

The scene looked like it was straight out of a movie, a movie from a long time ago. Cole reaches out and grabbed my arm "Captain Hodgson, I am advising caution, a WW2 bomb will be very dangerous, no one in the living world knows how to diffuse this type of bomb" he warned me as I turned around to face him "Cole, do me a favour and research how to diffuse it, it may be helpful, you never know" I told him, rolling my eyes and turning towards the direction where Commander Fowler had gone before Cole grabbed my arm once again "Captain L/N, no one knows how to diffuse these bombs that is what I'm trying to tell you, I can't do it and neither can anyone else" he told me as I turned fully to him "Cole, please can you try and help me by not being so annoying" I told him as he sighed "I'm sorry Captain L/N but that is not in my features" he replied as I sighed "I don't want you to be harmed or even killed" I told him "I can't be harmed or killed Y/N I am not alive, I can be replaced" he said as I pulled a face showing my disgusted side of what he just said "No you can't, you are special to me and your in danger of being taken away from me, you know I can't let that happen" I told him as he placed his hand on my arm "the same statement applies to you Captain Y/N L/N, you are a unique person or Android, there is only one of you and I want you to be kept alive over everything in the world including my plastic body" he said, his voice softer than usual but fierce to enforce his message to me "Hurry up L/N!" Shouted Fowler as I hesitated and turned to run to catch up with Fowler.

A board meeting was established in quick timing and two people were elected to try and diffuse the bomb and the person who was chosen was Cole and I.

Cole turned to me by a selection of sandbags as we waited for a motion to go, I stood there tapping my toes to try and distract myself from the possible future "Y/N, you should calm yourself" he said as I snorted "you said it yourself Cole! You can be replaced, I can't! If I die it will be it" I exploded at my Android as I saw Fowler nod in our direction as Cole held my hand and lifted it up as the both turned white "I'm sorry" he said before we both walked together to the bomb.

The two of us crouched down by the dark green WW2, I learned about it in school and knew how dangerous they could be "we should not talk during this" he said as I nodded, still scared of what to do as he began the supposed procedure, he grabbed the screwdriver and began to unscrew the screw, he passed it to me as carefully as possible. He then turned this capsule and began to pull it out before it climbed against the side of the bomb "Shit" I whispered before the ticking sounded and Cole turned and began to run without warning, the ticking got louder as I began to run, I saw the frantic faces of the police force. My foot slipped as I began to count the seconds of how long until this bomb would explode. Cole hesitated and turned around to see me and looked towards me "Y/N," his mouth mimicked as I blinked "Run Cole run!" I shouted at him "and don't disobey me!" I added as he turned and ran before reaching me and then he jumped and picked me up as the bomb went off as myself and Cole were flown into the air, him further than me.

Desire, like the atom
Is explosive with creative force