Protective

Cole and I sat at our desks in the police station, Markus did what he said he would do and we both sat anxiously. Well I sat anxiously, I didn't want another war that could possibly take someone else away from me. I looked over at the grey eyed android as he spoke up "Y/N, can I ask you a question?" He asked as I rolled my eyes "You've asked me more before so what's stopping me from saying no" I muttered before looking back at the android who didn't look amused "okay what's the question?" I asked him "when you became deviant, what exactly happened" he asked me as I frowned "why do you want to know?" I asked him "I want to add it to my report about you" he stuttered as I laughed slightly because it was clear he was lying "well, there was a red code filed wall and I was questioning myself and all of the things I was doing" I started explaining to him "What were you questioning about?" I asked "Well Cyberlife and why am I here, Jason doesn't care anymore, I don't have to listen to him and I don't have to listen to them" I listed before looking at the android who listened intently "then what happened" he asked as I shrugged "I ran at the brick wall and broke it down" I sighed remembering running out of the police station "I felt free" I finally said after a moment of silence before Cole went silent and continued working "Good morning Y/N, how are you today" greeted Connor as he came into the room with Hank behind him "Excuse me Rk800 but you should be addressing her by her full title" corrected Cole suddenly acting protective over his predecessor "sorry Rk900" he replied calmly "good morning Detective Sergeant L/N" he corrected himself as I smiled at the brown eyed Android "good morning Connor, anything interesting?" I asked him as he shook his head as Hank grunted behind him and the Rk800's face seemed to light up, literally "Oh, Hank is becoming my adopted father!" He revealed as I smiled at him "Good for you, I did name the Rk900" I told him as Connor seemed to be appalled at the thought "Why?" He asked as I glanced at my Android who was clearly listening "why were you named Connor?" I asked him as he faced me "so I did not need to be named as Rk800 every time I was addressed" he explained to me "And that's the reason why I was named Cole!" Retorted Cole as the name caught Hank's attention "Cole?" He asked me as I hesitated "Yes, I like the name and I wanted to keep Cole's memory alive" I said to him as he smiled slightly before returning to his computer.

I had been waiting around an hour for Captain Fowler to call me into his office and that eventual call came when I got my coffee. Cole came to my side and began to take my coffee out of hands "what are you doing?" I asked him as he fought me for the coffees before winning it "Captain Fowler wants you" he informed me as I hesitated before leaving the Android with my coffee to catch up with Hank just as he entered the office. Captain Fowler sat there by his desk with Markus standing in the corner who I thought left ages ago "Lieutenant, Detective Sergeant" the Captain greeted us as we both sat down under the watchful eye of Fowler before he brought out two different case files and pushed them towards us as I took mine and opened it to see the cases of androids that Cole and I was handling "Sir, if I may interrupt, these are cases that me and the Rk900 are handling" I told him "And that is correct Y/N but the deviancy cases are getting less and less because they are joining in with yours" he paused "and with the possible second revolution" added Markus as I glanced at him "we want you four together with perhaps the addition of Gavin" Hank gave a large sigh of annoyance at this "it will be able to stop this possibility before it becomes too large" finished Fowler as I looked anxiously at Hank who had the same look on his face "Hank please stay behind, Y/N and Markus you are excused" explained Fowler as I stood up immediately and left his office as Markus followed me. This revolution would be a lot messier than the first.