Gunpoint

Gavin strolled over to the boot of the car and opened it, the small back had two brief cases in it. One containing Gavin's gear and guns and mine containing almost the same things but with more cyber life designs.

I picked up my last gun and placed it into my pocket "you have less, white" commented Gavin as I tucked up my sleeves "cyber life designed my outfits to protect me and to be in fashion not to be a humans designer toy" I told him as I shut the boot...

I picked up my last gun and placed it into my pocket "you have less, white" commented Gavin as I tucked up my sleeves "cyber life designed my outfits to protect me and to be in fashion not to be a humans designer toy" I told him as I shut the boot and heard a snort from the detective "well then, let's get this over and done" he said as he began to lead the way into the abandoned site before I reached for his jacket and caught it and the human turned around, he widened his eyes as I glanced around the buildings for signs of traps "get off me your grip is hurting me" Gavin interrupted as I released the detective "I'm sorry detective but it's a trap" I told him as he sighed "it's always a trap with you androids" he replied before he placed his hands on his hips "finished yet?" Gavin asked short patiently "no detective, I'm scanning the whole buildings" I replied to him before a sharp shot rung through the air and my vision was attracted to the old RK800 model, its clothes were geared apart "Fucking shit! That the dipshit that didn't give me my coffee" Shouted Gavin aggressively at the old Android "Detective Reed, RK900" it addressed us, the gun still facing up to the sky. Gavin placed his hand on his gun in his pocket as I stepped forward towards the old Android "RK900"
"RK800,"
The two of us stood facing each other, the deviant still hadn't moved from his position with the gun "RK900 I have never told you that I think I'm better than you" he spoke quietly as I rolled my eyes in response "now keep that thought, that's just my personal conviction, your smart and fun, your sweet and kind, your shoes are shined, your breath doesn't change but I still have to say I'm better than you" he listed as I placed my hands on my hips as Gavin walked slowly towards us "you seem impressed with what you shown, but I don't find it that compelling, you've sung my praise but not your own and I find that pretty telling but while we are in the subject, you ought to know I'm better than you" I told the Android as I heard Gavin mutter a "Oh shit" behind me "now this hurts you as much as me but we both know that your just a nobody" I added as a moment of silence passed between the three of us "well, I don't know what to say-" started RK800 "try starting with your resignation" I interrupted him before reaching for his arm and revealing our synthetic white skins and I transferred a file over to him. I stood back next to Gavin as RK800 looked blankly at me "you want me to resign" he commented as I drew my gun and pointed at him "it's either that or I shoot you" I told him as Gavin stood back a little "you are fucking crazy" he said as I ignored the human "go on then" urged the old RK800 as I placed my finger on the trigger "if your not going to do it, then I will!"