Rest

Commander Fowler could be seen storming around the offices outside as Cole sat upright in a chair opposite me "Captain L/N, what is going to happen to me?" He asked as I looked up from my paperwork to see the Android turn his head at me "depends, your supposed to he discontinued and being pulled out of service if Connor remained in charge but luckily for you he's not so" I began "I mean, me" he repeated as I sighed placing down my pencil "your going to, go on patrol with, Officer Reed and Officer Person" I decided quickly as the androids led flashed "why Officer 01445 and Officer 5195?" Questioned Cole with their numbers "because, Officer Reed has had a distressing day with his brother and needs someone capable to keep an eye on him whereas, Officer Person is hoping for promotion to the FBI and I will have to sign that off so, take notes and keep a eye on both of them" I told him "why does Officer 5195 want to be with the FBI?" Asked Cole "Special Agent Richard Perkins, 5'5, aged 44, either trying to just plainly take my officers away or seducing them away from their desks" I explained to the tall Android who stood up and prepared to leave my office  "also" I started as he turned his head "don't bother coming back here, go straight home and I'll meet you there" I finished as Cole looked at me and quickly nodded before reaching for the glass door to let himself out.

Within a couple of minutes, Fowler reached my office and I stood up immediately and saluted my commanding officer "sit down Y/N, there's no need for those formalities after a day like today" he told me sitting down opposite me as I followed "it hasn't been a typical day to say the least" I responded to him as he nodded understandably "being a Master Sergeant in the Air Force and dealing with disputes against comrades was normal, but it didn't include killer robots that were possibly equal to each other and then for a detective to end up in custody as well for assault, you've really had it out for you" Jeffrey sympathised as I sighed "I would have been dead if it wasn't for RK900" I told him "ah yes Cole, gone on patrol if I am correct" Jeffrey stated as I gave a nod "good call, Officer Reed needs to be watched and Officer Person, she needs to understand what the outside of an office looks like" he added as I breathed a sigh of relief "hey look Y/N, do you want to go home? I can keep everything in order here if you like?" Jeffrey offered as I shook my head "I couldn't Commander-" "please Y/N, call me Jeffrey, you don't need to be standing on parade" he interrupted me as I started again "I couldn't, I'll be letting people down" I explained "no, I insist and if you won't take that, it's an order" Jeffrey told me as I sighed and stood up "you have had a hard day Y/N, you need a rest" Jeffrey reassured me with a pat on the shoulders as I went to open the office door "oh Y/N" he said as I faced him "I like what you've done with the place" he added with a kind smile before I left the department in his hands for the rest of the day.

Rest when you need to
Beast mode the rest of the time

A/N
Sorry I haven't been posting, I've kinda just had a bad couple of months but it's also RK900's birthday which deserves a update and last thing, should the story have a happy or sad ending?