'Ill shoot!'

The new work schedule for me proved stressful as I had to overlook cases of other officers in the department, who were more skilled than me, and I had to take care of my own case with Hank, Connor and Cole. I sat in the office while filing paper work when Cole entered the office "Good morning Captain L/N" he greeted me as I looked up at him "Oh good morning Cole" I returned as he gave a slight smile "we have a report just in" he informed me before I stood up "Where's Hank and Connor?" I asked him "Down by the trucks in the garage" he replied as I shut the filing cabinet "let's go" I decided as we left the office with me locking it behind me and proceeded down to the garage.

We arrived at the scene soon enough with Chance barking eagerly next to Connor as he tried to keep the puppy quiet. We climbed out of the truck and stepped onto the property and noticed immediately that the top windows of the house were smashed in "Cole what's the address again?" I asked the android "4203 Harrison Street, North Corktown, Detroit" answered Connor as he stood next to Cole "Y/N not to alarm you but Connor and myself have already been here" Hank told me as I continued to monitor the house with the old wood planks holding the building together "Last known residents: Todd Williams, Alice Williams and Kara, an Ax400, registry code: #579 102 694" reported Connor as Cole looked across at its predecessor "What was the call that sent us here?" I asked them "It's from the neighbours" reported Cole "They said that they heard noises from the house for a few days" "then one saw three people go inside, A tall man" "A woman" "and A child" the two androids battled over each other to get a word in "Right let's go in" I determined and advanced up into the house.

We flipped the light switch but got no reply from it before hearing creaking from upstairs. The others heard it too as I clenched my hands as we stopped "Cole, Connor, go upstairs quietly, Hank stand at the bottom of the stairs and I will keep the windows under watch" I told them as the four of us split up. I studied the outside of the house, eliminating that the fence at the back of the house would be too high to climb and they wouldn't be able to escape out of the right side of the house as it was attached the next house. It was a few minutes before screaming was heard from inside the house where the two detective androids discovered the inhabitants. They tried to escape from the window onto the porch roof but saw sight of me from underneath. I recognised one of the faces of the suspects and lost focus for a minute as they climbed down the porch roof. I regained focus within a moment and analysed that out of the three who I should try to attack first.
TR400: heavy labourer: more likely to attack
AX400: servant, carer of young child: protective over child
YK500: child android: bargaining chip for other androids.
I rushed in and picked up the YK500 child and ran past the androids as they landed on the ground. Cole, Connor and Hank came rushing out of the house, The two Detective androids leapt onto the TR400 and struck him to the floor as Hank ran to the AX400 who protested slowly. Then I recognised the faces and so did Connor "It's Kara!" I exclaimed still holding onto the YK500
"Y/N, let us go, you know who we are" begged Kara "No!" I defied "I can't you were trespassing" I added, Kara looked shocked before the two detective androids were knocked off the TR400 as he ran and took Kara's hand as she was ripped away from Hank and then I took out the gun on my belt and pointed it at them "Go peacefully or I have no choice but to shot" I declared