Deviation

The next morning, I believed I got up early but as soon as I walked into my kitchen, Cole was there in his black polo shirt with a pan in his hand cooking breakfast.
"Cole? What are you doing?" I asked him surprised as his head turned to look at me
"I'm making you breakfast, what does it look like!" He retorted as I shrugged "I thought you were blowing up my kitchen but never mind" I told him as he picked up the pan and began serving the bacon and eggs before turning to me and offering me the plate which I took and I sat at my table before starting eating the meal "did you have a good sleep Y/N?" Cole asked as I looked up, still chewing the good food that the android cooked "it was alright but not the best" I told him before I saw his LED flash yellow for a second "is your meal suitable?" He asked me as I snorted "Cole! This is the best breakfast I've ate for a while" I told him as I heard the cigs in his head turning "from what you've been eating lately, this is your best meal that is suitable for your diet since you started at the police station" he reported as I rolled my eyes "even if you don't need to eat" he added before I leant forwards "Look Cole, unlike you there's only one of me and I don't have a constant replenishment of blue blood so sometimes it's nice to have a human mean" I explained to him before leaning back in his chair "As we are now partners, may I ask you some questions to have a better understanding of you?" He asked me as I swallowed "as long as it's not too personal" I warned him, before he nodded gently "Why did you go deviant" he asked first, just like Connor would ask "Sometimes you sound exactly like Connor with your questions" I replied to him as he straightened up "could you answer me please" he responded "I was an negotiator Android but then cyber life began to take my model out of production and out of services so I became deviant just as they tried to take me away" I told him as I looked into his blue eyes "interesting, is that how the RK800 fell for your lies" threatened the RK900 model "What?!" I responded to him "The ST models are receptionist androids, the first negotiator Android was the Rk200 that was given to Carl Manfred" explained Cole before I rubbed my eyes "And who is that Rk200?" I asked him as he paused "Markus," he answered as I gave a smile "therefore he looked after Mr Manfred meaning he wasn't the first negotiator android and as I was made before the RK800 prototype, I was the first negotiator android" I retorted leaving Cole astonished at what I had just revealed but then I knew I had made a mistake, he had just reported that to cyber life. I span around to face him "you better not of reported that to Cyberlife" I warned the machine as Cole straightened up without saying anything "The RK800 only reported at least once a day" I said beginning to doubt my knowledge of Connor as Cole stood up and walked over to me before towering over me "Listen to me Y/N, I am an intelligent android, so don't even think of comparing me to the RK800 android, cyber life know where he is and will be picking him up shortly before coming for you, so I advise you to leave the case now before anything bad happens to you" He warned me before leaving the room with his cyber life jacket and tie.

I could only think of one way to change his mind and I think Connor and Hank would listen to my idea too. We had to make him go deviant but the only problem was that he was going to be hard to deviant. Much harder than Connor as they fixed all the faults in his software and upgraded them to be unbreakable.