Meetings

The moonlight shone down into the church as I watched the churchyard, I was expecting Cole to be arriving shortly to report his condition and the advancements in the case. I saw a shadow in the graveyard as it advanced up the stoned path, a blue LED shone onto the nearby grass. The dress of the Android looked similar to Cole's but it was darker, the Android reached the church door and knocked on the old wood. I cautiously opened the door with one hand on my back pocket which held a small dagger, Cole had advised me to keep it with me and to practice and I followed his instructions, I opened the door fully to see Connor standing there with a small smile on his face "Connor? You can't be here" I protested to him as he frowned "I don't see why not" he replied as I snorted "Cole is coming Connor, he will tear you apart" I told him as Connor laughed "your good at jokes" he replied as I frowned at the deviant "do you know what his abilities are" I asked him sarcastically hoping that he would come to his senses "he's not as good at me, in looks or speed" Connor said smirking as if he was trying to suppress me but I saw Cole's grey eyes flash in the window as the Android stealthily came inside through the wooden door "really Connor? Then why is he the upgraded version of you, the one sent to replace you?" I asked Connor as he laughed "then why am I still standing here?" He laughed "thing is, your not" I replied nodding at Cole who stood there before Cole struck Connor's knees and the older android fell to the ground with a huge clatter. Connor hesitated before pushing himself up into his feet to turn around and look at Cole, their blue and grey eyes both filled with hatred towards each other "Cole" "Connor" they both said as Connor reached for Cole's shoulder to try and put him off balance but Cole kicked behind him and opened the church door before placing his two giant hands on Connor's shoulders and threw him out the door for the older android to land on the stone flooring before Cole shut the door and locked it so his predecessor couldn't get back in.
Connor status: confused
Y/N status (Connor): disliked
Y/N status (Cole): admired
I hesitated in front of Cole before he smiled "I'm sorry I'm a little bit late" he apologised as I laughed "Cole, it's an informal meeting you don't have to apologise for being late" I told him "Would you like to talk to Markus?" I asked him "if I am able to" he replied as I turned and headed towards the stairs into the vault. Markus, North, Josh And Simon were all gathered around a table that had a map of Detroit on it, all heads turned to face Cole and I as we entered and then they all shuffled around to make space for us "Cole? Any recent advancements?" Asked Markus as Cole scanned the map "yes, the robots apparently were not controlled by robotlife, but sources say they were" Cole reported as North snorted "and how is that supposed to help us!" North replied as Markus looked at her and North immediately shut up "let him speak" returned Markus as Cole pointed to Woodward Avenue "that's where they are planning their next attack" Cole reported "Woodward Avenue?" Repeated Simon "Why would they want to go there" continued Josh "Jericho and deviant android marched there, maybe they are doing the same" Markus expressed "when will it be?" I asked Cole glancing into his grey eyes "Winter, preferably around the start of December" he reported "that's not certain though, is it?" Asked North as Cole shook his head "but they need time to make more robots and that is why it's around then" Cole answered as Markus held North's hand "right then, we have two months to prepare" Markus declared as we broke up the meeting. Cole followed me up to the church spire "why do you rest up here?" He asked as I shrugged "it just seems cosy" I replied "Will I be able to come back to the office?" I asked Cole "anytime near the attack" Cole decided "how about tomorrow?" I asked him as I lied down on the blankets that I placed down before glancing back at Cole as he petted the small puppy "if you wish" he responded before joining me on the floor "I'm going to fix that" declared Cole as I looked at him "fix what?" I asked him "the roof, I'll fix it with glass so you can still have your view" he declared before putting his arm around me and I fell asleep.