Feelings

The new android entered my office with Gavin trailing behind, staring at the female Android "Rk950, Detective Reed, please sit down" I asked them as they both obeyed "I will have to look over the security cameras to understand what happened earlier but other than that, RK950, your new partner is Detective Reed" I paused as Gavin smiled as if he was meeting his favourite celebrity "now I expect to child squabbling or no dead bodies of each other, understand?" I asked as an order before glancing over at Cole who smiled at the recount of the memory "yes Captain L/N" said the android as Gavin hesitated "um yes Y/N, I mean Captain" he said, his green eyes clouded "your both excused, start on your first case immediately" I instructed as Gavin and the RK950 stood up "um, Android, bring me a coffee, plastic prick" Gavin instructed slurring his words before following his new Android our the office door. I leaned back slightly "Captain, may I have permission to sit down?" Asked Cole as I stood up "have my chair, I want you to be comfortable" I told him as he staggered into the chair "do you need anything?" I asked him, crouching down next to him "not really" he said, looking down on me "you don't have to act as if I'm a child" he said as I stood up and smiled at the Android "I don't care" I told him , picking up his hand gently and smoothing the top of it with my thumb "your more than an Android" I told him before kissing his cheek lightly "you stay there Cole, shut down for a bit" I instructed him "Y/N, you might want to wipe your lips, they have traces of your mornings coffee" Cole reported as we both smiled at each other "thank you Cole, I will make sure I do that" I said as he took of his jacket and hung it over the back of the chair before going into sleep mode and I couldn't help picking it back up and placing it over his chest to act as a little blanket before leaving him to rest peacefully there.

The end of the work day for Gavin ended ten minutes after his meeting with me because that's what he claims "Detective Reed!" I called as he stopped dead in his tracks under the arch before the reception area "yes Captain L/N" he said spinning on his feet to face me "how's your RK950?" I asked the Detective as he placed his hands on his hips and began to act like a snob but I could see right through it. He looked more like a teenager. "That, ugh, plastic prick is alright, she could have, ugh, many improvements" he paused and began pulling faces "where is it?" I asked him "well ugh, Charlotte when on" he reported as I smirked "Charlotte hey?" I repeated, laughing slightly as Gavin went red "what ugh no" he said as I laughed for a moment before regaining my posture "next time it comes into work, apply the Android laws and make sure it doesn't hurt anyone" I told him as I frowned "what Android laws?" He asked concerned "like handling a gun, if you gave it to it, then you could be detained as well" I told him as he returned to his smug posture "of course Ma'am" he responded as I sighed "Mr Reed" I said with an accused tone as he stood up straight "be careful" I said as he glanced down "you may go" I responded as he turned around and left immediately.

You always gain
By giving love