Im not letting you do this

After mine and Coles argument, I went to work meaning I refused to take the android with me to be my partner but as soon as I placed the cup of coffee on my desk with a packet of biscuits, it was there, sat right opposite from me and logging on to his computer before I gave a sigh before continuing with the work on my computer
"Y/N, we have a call" reported Cole from across from me
"Lieutenant L/N" Called Captain Fowler as I sighed again "Go without me!" I told him before standing up and rushing to get to Fowler's office so I wouldn't get shouted out anymore. I followed Fowler into his office and sat in one of the chairs "Lieutenant, it has come to our attention that you are a deviant" started the Captain as I sighed once again and looked down "but since you are one of our best detectives you are staying" he added as I let out a sigh of relief before he went into his drawer and brought out more paperwork for me to put on my desk "Oh by the way, you might need this for your desk now" he added handing my and name tag as I read it out loud "Detective Sergeant Y/N L/N" Before looking up at him "congratulations, you are dismissed" he stated as I stood up and left his presence, I passed Connor, Hank and Gavin on the way to my desk with the new name tag in my hand, they all tried to look at it until they all came over to read it when I placed it on my desk before leaving them to go meet Cole outside.

The drive over to the crime was a short and quiet one between us as two androids 'Y/N talk to me' said the voice of Cole in my head.
Conversation Blocked.
Cole looked at me with surprise but he could see that I didn't want to be disturbed "Lieutenant-" He started "Its Detective Sergeant" I replied as he frowned "apologies, but am I doing something to upset you?" He asked me as I focused on the road "Cole, I don't want a repeat of this morning" I told him, he glanced at me and then my knuckles which were gripping the wheel "Y/N, your gripping the steering wheel to hard" he stated bluntly "Cole! I just need to relax there's nothing that you need to worry about" I snapped at him as we reached the crime scene "Thank god we are here" I muttered turning off the engine and climbing out of the car before walking up the path to the house where the door was open slightly "Look at that, someone's been here already" I said as I walked up to it and opened it into the room which seemed dull, the scent of musky air and burnt eggs for some reason. I had a quick look around the house until Cole stood alone in the bathroom gazing up at something, his LED should had blinked yellow and he should be moving around now until I realised what the android police officer was doing, Connor used to do this and I could interrupt him, then I could do it with him. I rushed forward gripping his arm as both of our skins turned white. Then I knew I was doing it again exactly how I did it with Connor.