Traitor

Connor led me into alleyways as he tried to shake me but he couldn't as I stayed with him. I hacked into his mapping system and lead him into a one way alley. Connor saw the wall and stopped before turning into me as I pushed him onto the floor, he crawled into the back wall and shut his eyes "Connor, you traitor!" I shouted at him as he sat there, leaning on the wall "Y/N, let me go" he pleaded as I slapped him. He looked back at me, stunned "Connor if you know your history you should know that attempting to abandon the army results in death" I told him as he shivered "I-I-I" He stammered as I picked him up by his collar "Tell me Connor! Why do you think you can get away?" I asked him as his led light turned to red "because I can't compete with the RK900!" He shouted as I laughed at him "All of those RK800's will be taken back to the factory and destroyed! I would be among them" he added as I pulled out my gun and pointed it at him as he flinched "you won't do it Y/N, I know you won't" he muttered as I shot just above his head, he laughed at him being right before a shadow was casted onto him that wasn't my own "she is right about the army and it doesn't matter if she won't shoot because I will" Said a familiar voice as I turned around and saw the bulk shoulders of the Rk900 "No, please don't! I just want to be left alone" pleaded Connor as I glanced at Cole "we will let Commander Fowler deal with this foul traitor" I spat as Cole brought out the handcuffs and handcuffed Connor as the two androids walked away and left me in the dank alleyway.

The fighting ceased with the robots surrendering to the androids and each and everyone of the robots were escorted out to be dismantled or destroyed. Connor was escorted away with the rest of the spare Rk800's to he cyberlife tower where there fate was to be decided. I stood at the side of the road as androids and robots were taken away, Cole stood beside me as we watched the rows of different mechanical beings walked away from the battle scene. Cole reached down and held me hand as my gaze didn't waver from the scene in front of me "I'm so sorry about Jason" he apologised before turning me away from the crowd "I moved on from him but your presence is bringing back memories" I told him as he smiled gently "I hope they are not bad memories" said Cole as I fiddled with something in my pocket "no it's conflict as I felt the same way with him when we were just so called friends" I told him as he held my hand "I'm sorry for causing conflict then" he apologised to me as I brought out Connor's quarter "Connor told me this was used for preparing him for the task ahead, do you have anything for that?" I asked him as he froze "I've never tried it" he admitted as I offered him the coin, he took it and flipped it before flicking it between his two hands and then flipped it again so high that he had time to step forwards and catch it from behind before giving it back to me "I need something stronger to prepare me for tasks ahead" he admitted "don't worry I know the perfect tool for you"