Changes

Y/N POV

I pushed my chair back and sat in it before turning on my computer "Y/N, do you really need to turn on your computer when we are only going for a meeting" Cole said as I glanced up "Cole, when have you ever known Commander Jeremy Fowler to be on time?" I asked the android as he glanced out of the window "he may never be on time but he is early" remarked Cole as I stood up and turned off my monitor "are you ready?" I asked him as he glanced over at me "when am I never ready" he replied before he opened the door and Commander Fowler came in with a person with a hoodie on, with the hood drew up. "Captain L/N, such a pleasure to see you again, I see you have taken care of my former office" Fowler remarked as I offered him the chairs opposite as the two people sat down and Cole pushed their chairs in before walking around the desk to stand behind me with his hands behind his back "So what would you like to discuss?" I asked them "I think the question is would you like to remove you coat sir?" Asked Cole as I glanced back at the Android.
Cole's pov
I stood behind Y/N as she sat down in the chair, I placed my hands behind my back can clenched my fists before I scanned the men
Commander Jeremy Fowler: 56 years of age, 6ft, 198 lbs, master sergeant of the US airforce
My scanning system froze for a moment as I analysed the hooded man. How could that be? I began to question myself as I analysed him further: Bio components? Blue blood. I analysed the hands that lay on the desk and saw the serial number.
Rk800: 313 248 317- The Connor model
"I think the question is, would you like to remove your coat sir?" I spoke up as Y/N turned to look at me.
Y/N POV
"Cole don't be so rude" I told him before turning back to Commander Fowler and the supposed head of Cyberlife "No, it's not rude It's my fault" apologised the person before unzipping his coat and taking in off to sit back down and all I could say was "C-Connor?". The android that I supposedly sent to be destroyed was sitting in front of me "Connor" I repeated taking in his outfit, he stuck with the grey colour as he had a grey suit on with a white and blue tie, he was dressed immaculate like normal "Yes Y/N, it's me" he said as I glanced at Cole "Time for questions later" spoke up Jeremy but I cut him off "How are you CEO of Cyberlife?" I asked the deviant "it seems like a stupid idea having an android running a complaint that was made by a human" Cole pointed out "And that it's an android running a company making more versions of itself" Jeremy added "and the public will you know your name and will recognise all of the changes because that its android thinking processing that eliminating all possibilities of threat that are currently destroying Cyberlife" I added as Connor straightened up his tie "there will be no drastic changes except" Connor paused before I looked over at Cole as he looked increasingly worried "Except what?" I asked the deviant for him to speak the worse thing I could of possibly heard.

Cole's PoV

"Except what?" Y/N asked as she looked up me as I clenched my fists and narrowed my eyes slightly at the former deviant detective
"All police, detective and security androids such as the RK900, GJ500, GS200, PC200, PM700, SQ800 and all military androids will be redrawn from service to be destroyed for development of more effective household servants" Connor explained as I widened my eyes, Y/N's heartbeat increased and Commander Fowler didn't have any reactions. Is this how Connor wants revenge?
Mission: stay in service, help those androids stay in service, protect Y/N L/N
I always complete my mission, you can count on me. 'Be there when I need comforting'
I intend to keep that promise.

There are two types of pain,
One that hurts,
One that changes you,

A/N: jeez that was a lot of view changes... I'm sorry