Android

Cole trailed behind me as we entered the office until his footsteps faded away, I brushed it off and continued to my office. I began to open my office door when Gavin tapped my shoulder "is the new Android coming here today?" He asked as I sighed, he was strangely excited for a new Android, especially when he hated Androids "I believe that the new RK950 but to you, your companion, should be arriving at around ten this morning" I explained to the detective as he checked his watch "it is ten! Does that mean she will be at the entrance?" The Detective asked as I shrugged my shoulders "if the Android is there, introduce yourself formally and then send it to me, that model is still registered under my name" I explained to him as he ran off towards the entrance as I sighed and entered my office.

After about ten minutes, a young officer came up to my office door as I beckoned him in "yes?" I asked as he placed his hands behind his back
"Detective Reed asked to see you at the front door, he said it was something important" he said as I glanced at his arms for his rank "thank you Officer?" I asked as he lifted his head up proudly "Officer Reed ma'am, I'm Detective Reed's brother" he told me as I gave a small smile "Ah, nice to meet you but I should go and see Detective Reed now" I said to the young officer before leaving my office to go to the entrance.

I passed under the arch before I saw Cole limping over to me, his hands grasping his side and his jacket hanging over the over side of him "Cole!" I exclaimed rushing over to my partner and holding onto him
"The name that should be used for the Android is RK900" a voice said as I looked up in the direction of it.

"My god" I said as Gavin came bouncing up behind her "isn't she brilliant" he gushed staring at the Android "Detective Reed make your new friend comfortable" I ordered as the Android looked slightly up at me before I diverted my attention to Cole ...

"My god" I said as Gavin came bouncing up behind her "isn't she brilliant" he gushed staring at the Android "Detective Reed make your new friend comfortable" I ordered as the Android looked slightly up at me before I diverted my attention to Cole as he weakened in my arms as his knees buckled beneath him. Blue blood began to stain my shirt as I supported him "right, RK950, report to me after I've dealt with this" I told her beginning to take Cole back to my office "I only report to Captain L/N" the new Android said as I sighed turning my back to her "Check your records" I called back as I continued with Cole.

Cole sat uncomfortably in the chair as I placed tissue on his face "how did this all occur?" I asked him as his grey eyes drifted off "I'm sorry" is all he said "Cole answer me!" I commanded him "she saw me as a threat and decided to so call teach me a lesson, she caught me off guard and even though we are matched in everything, her surprise attack was the only thing stopping me from getting up" he explained as I sighed "I'll need you to take off your shirt so I can see the other wound" I said to him "but everyone is looking" he said as I pressed a button on the wall that lowered all of the blinds "right take it off" I told him as he obey taking it off slowly. Blue blood stained all of his side as I wrapped a bandage around the main area of his body that was hurt and wiped off the rest of it "most females have increased heartbeat when males take off their shirts and it seems you are no different" he said with a smirk "oh shut up you goof" I responded as he smiled back at me.

I am not in danger
I am the danger