Stronger

The run away deviants that locked us in and many others inside the Eden club were caught trying to sneak out the club at the back door, Cole managed to pick two of the traci's up and take them to the swat van. Cole passed Connor and both of them gave each other looks of annoyance and jealousy as they passed each other "Come on Y/N, we need to get back" reminded Connor as I looked back at him "Uh sure" I responded as we left the building.

I sat in my office as Connor entered, he sat down immediately just as I acknowledged him there "Connor" I started "I want to take you out, for dinner" he said immediately as I saw Cole approaching my office "Connor, I don't know what to say" I stuttered as the upgraded android entered the office and stood behind Connor who glanced up at the taller android before standing up to continue looking up at the upgraded model "I heard what you said Connor" Cole growled as I sighed "So what Rk900, why can't I ask her out" he challenged as Cole leant down to address his predecessor "If you took Captain L/N out for dinner, I would have to accompany the two of you and I know how much you would not enjoy my company Rk800" he told him as Connor gritted his teeth "My name is Connor not RK800" he told Cole "And my name is Cole, given to me by Captain L/N and I respond to both!" Responded Rk900 before Connor tried to barge past the larger android but Cole picked his predecessor up, continuing to demonstrate his incredible strength, before dropping the android as Connor walked out the office "Cole," I sighed "Why and how?" I asked him, asking about his strength and why did he do that to Connor "I consider you my owner, my greatest friend and I'm closer to you than anyone else in my data base, I don't want you to fall to my downgraded self" he explained to me "and how did you pick him up?" I asked him "My model is designed to be a soldier, I am faster at analysing and acting, the Rk800 was built for speed in chases" he paused "Connor is designed to be good at interrogating and being friendly to humans while I on the other hand are supposed to be professional in all of my doings" he continued as I raised a hand "thank you Cole, but that date as you called it still awakes after my sleep last night and the case this morning" I told him as he smiled "I shall go and meet you and Chance in the car" he concluded, standing up and leaving my office and through the gap in the door as he closed it, Connor gazed desperately through it towards me like he was trying to make me change my mind and go with him but I had made my mind up, I was going with Cole.

Cole dropped me and Chance off at the house before driving off to Kamski's house for unknown reasons that he didn't tell me about. The last thing he told me was that he was picking me up in twenty minutes for the reservation at a restaurant. From that information all I could do was, feed the puppy and let him go to sleep on my bed as I got changed and waited anxiously around for the arrival of Cole in my car that he stole to see Kamski.