Recounting

The three of us looked behind to see Y/N standing there with her gun pointed at the RK800 "Y/N?" Questioned the RK800, tilting its head slightly "Shut the fuck up Connor! I remember what happened" she replied as Gavin looked cautiously at me "Y/N what are you doing?" Asked Gavin as she ignored him "I remember everything that has happened" she repeated placing a second hand on the gun and focusing it on RK800 before I stepped in front of her "put down the gun" I said softly as she hesitated but still held it high "get out the way Cole" she growled through gritted teeth "no, we came to take RK800 in quickly, quietly and above all alive, you are not interfering in the mission" I reasoned with her as she stepped forwards towards me as I looked down on her "Get out of my way" she reinforced trying to push past me "I'm a tank Y/N you cannot get past me" I informed her as she tried again and I refused to move "Y/N when Commander Fowler assigned us together can you remember what he said to us?" I asked her as she barged into me again "No why would I remember" she asked "he told us to not child squabble and for there to be no dead bodies of each other" I told her as she stopped before attacking me again "why would he tell us that?" She asked "because you hated me after I almost strangled you and explained that you were an Android" I recalled to her as she glanced away and a moment of silence passed "what should we do about RK800 then?" Asked Y/N not meeting any gaze "we could tranquillise him?" Suggested Gavin "well we could shoot him" added Y/N as I took a step forward "no we do what we set out to do, we handcuff him and lock him up, there's not much we were tasked for" I explained as all heads turned to the RK800.

Gavin's car drove out of the premise as I stood next to Y/N. We stood shoulder to shoulder with nothing more than a sigh between us "did Fowler really say that about us?" She asked as I glanced over at her "indeed, it's registered in my data bank" I told her before she stepped out in front of me "did I kiss you?" She asked me as I hesitated startled at the question "indeed you did, after you wanted you bo-bo kissed better" I recounted as she shivered and out of instinct, I took off my jacket and placed it around her shoulders "you did this for me before" she remembered as I gave a short and small nod "yes, we were on a roof together and I said to you, all good boyfriends shout give a girl a jacket" I recounted as she gazed off me behind me "if you would like Captain, I could take you on another date?" I suggested drawing her e/c eyes back to my grey ones. Her face gave no hint to what her mouth was about to say, she drew the jacket closer as if she was embarrassed and then she answered me "well, if we went on another date, can I ask you something?" She asked as I tilted my head slightly to the right "anything, I can answer most human questions" I told her as she smiled lightly "but I'm not human" she responded to me as I sighed and closed my eyes for a moment "Apologies but please give me the question to avoid any more side tracking" I apologised "could we go on a date as more than friends?" She asked me "I am capable of being an intimate partner" I replied as Y/N began to get frustrated with me "Cole" she started "but if you want to go as a couple, I can do that" I agreed as a delighted smile lit up her face.

Dreaming about the day when you wake up
And find that what you're looking for has been here the whole time