Bare

I rushed home to look for Cole, I almost ran into the kitchen to find that he wasn't there before going to the dining room, living room, he wasn't in any of them, I went upstairs to not see Cole in the study or the spare bedroom. I began to get worried before slowly opening the door to see Cole lying in bed with his bare shoulders with the ever growing puppy almost in his arms, I sat on the edge of the bed and sighed while taking in the sight that lay in front of me. It only took a moment but Cole opened his eyes when he felt me sit on the bed "Y/N, I thought you were out to lunch with Lieutenant Anderson?" Assumed Cole, smoothing the sleeping dog "I was but there's things I need to discuss and everything" I took a breath, thinking how to finish my sentence "is falling into place but could break at any point" I finished as I glanced at Cole who was looking adorably at Chance "Cole?" I asked him "I like Dogs," he said before looking up at me smiling "You like-" I frowned "Dogs, I exceptionally like dogs" he repeated as I laughed before Cole got out of bed. It was the first time I had actually saw him without wearing his normal white and black uniform, it was a sight to behold with his well looking muscles on his toned body "I apologise for taking any clothes" he apologised as I smiled "Cole, they fit you well" I remarked before the Android glanced down at them "Do they?" He questioned, looking up at me frowning "they do Cole, they fit very well" I reinforced as he glanced around the room "what would you like to discuss? I haven't had anymore reports from Commander  Fowler" Cole reported as I sighed "No, I said in the Eden club that after the investigation, I would let you deviate" I told him as Cole frowned "Y/N we have not yet reached the end of our investigation" Cole stopped me as I bit my lip "Cole, I want you to feel" I started "Y/N, I feel when I touch, I do have touch sensitivity which allows me to know when I do this" He told me before reaching for my hand and bringing them both up, my right hand turning to the synthetic white along with his left hand "But Cole you don't know how it is to feel loved, cared for, happy, how can you bare it" I pursued as the Android rolled his grey eyes "I know I am perfectly cared for as you are a wonderful person for me to take care of and you give me that same care, and more than I deserve, back. The humans would call it heart filling" he replied as I glanced down at our feet "Cole" "Y/N" the two of us stared at each other, one looking up and the other looking down "I wish you had a deviancy switch" I muttered "Y/N, the investigation comes first before considering deviating" stated Cole as I admired his bare shoulders and abs again "Cole, we shouldn't be having this conversation when your," I paused gesturing to his bare body "like that" I finished before hearing the Android give a small laugh "then leave the room so I can cover myself" Cole told me as I turned on my heel and left my room. Shutting the door firmly to leave the android to get dressed.

Cole's view

I closed my eyes and entered the zen garden and like I anticipated, Amanda was awaiting for my imminent arrival.