Not again

Morning light began to seep into the room as I sat up in bed, carefully trying not to disturb the android that seemed so peaceful beside me, I slowly stood up and checked the detective androids systems. He was doing alright but could easily break, I thought cyber life upgraded the Rk800 into a monster machine that wouldn't stop until his mission complete but now he lay in bed, recalibrating all of his systems. I called Captain Fowler about Cole and how he couldn't work today because of his injury and without a second thought Fowler seemed to give me the day off as well to look after the upgraded android. After about five minutes the Android came into the room and stood there, clueless of what to do. "I apologise for the lack of response" he answered dryly as I looked back at him "Cole? Are you okay?" I asked him as he looked down at me, scanning me and then the magazine that I was reading "You don't need to read that, I could tell you everything in that magazine" he informed me as I frowned "Cole, register your purpose" I ordered him "I am a Rk900 Android, I am an upgraded version of the detective Android, the Rk800, I am able to speak all available Human languages and I have the ability to cook, take care of the kid, fight deviants, run marathons, housework and am able to satisfy human emotions" he stated as I frowned at his monotone voice "Rk900, register your name" I ordered him "My name is Cole" he stared blankly before disappearing into the kitchen "Cole?" I asked him as he reappeared into the room "Yes?" He asked me "What's My name?" I asked him "Detective Sergeant Y/N L/N" he answered me before tilting his head "Is there anything that you would like me to do?" He asked as I nodded immediately "What has Amanda done?" I asked him assuming that he had been reset on Amanda's command and had rebooted him while I had rested "She has reminded me of my purpose and I will do everything in my power to do it" he stated as I sighed loudly "What is your purpose!" I asked him raising my voice "To stop Deviation" he answered "that's not your full purpose" I laughed finally catching him out on his own systems "Like you would understand my purpose, human" he threatened as I continued to laugh at his expense "human, I like that one, Rk900 who is supposed to capture Deviants and serve the human race" I told him while his led was flashing red "Your still a weak human" he reinforced while I stepped towards him until the two of us were just centimetres apart from each other "Would you like to test that Android?" I asked him, placing my hand on his arm as they both turned to the white colour and we both took our hands up "Now, would you still call me a human?" I asked him as his led refused to change from his glowing red colour "Rk900?" I asked the Android as he looked down on me "Do you want me to do anything" he paused at this "Y/N" he finished as I smiled "just fight from cyberlife as I don't want to go through all of that again, got it?" I asked him as he nodded "Yes Y/N" he answered as we continued with our days.