Secrets?

I opened my eyes to see a garden, I recognised it from when I intercepted Connor and Amanda. I took paces into the garden and noticed Cole and Amanda talking by the flowers in which she was trimming before noticing me.
"Y/N, so nice to see you again" she spoke up making Cole turn to look at me
"I wish I could say the same about you Amanda" I growled before Cole took a step forwards to try and stop me from getting to her "Cole, get out of my way" I warned him as he placed a hand on my chest
"I'm trying to protect you" he whispered to me as I turned back to Amanda "So what are you doing in the RK800 and now the RK900?" I asked her as she sat down on a tree stump by her flowers "come on Y/N, no matter how hard you try, I will always know the original you" she told me as I continued to glare at her "I have no respect for you" I growled at her before I heard Cole's footsteps behind me "it's very nice of how you named the RK900, he tells me how he likes the name" Amanda continued her speech as I clenched my fists "I came here for answers!" I told her before Ananda waved a hand and I could finally experience the RK900's fighting skills. Cole, being controlled by Amanda, ran at me trying to knock me over to keep me from getting answers but I stepped out of the way causing Cole to run into a tree "Do you think I'm stupid Amanda? Ive downloaded all of Cyberlifes fighting patterns" I retorted, straightening up "you always seemed to be a techy" she teased me as I saw the Rk900 slump on the floor to try and recalibrate from the hit of the tree "Well tell me Amanda why are you in his brain?" I asked her, walking towards her as she looked up at me "I'm guiding the RK900 to complete his mission and your standing in the way of it" she said with a threatening tone "it's good that Cole answers to me" I retorted before snapping my fingers and removing myself from their presence.

I removed my arm away from Cole's as he regained consciousness before almost falling and cracking on the floor but I caught him and dragged the Android to the sofa and laid him there until he could understand what was going on, I noticed that his LED was glowing red while his eyes were closed and his chest moving up and down slightly to hold his pumping heart. I continued to examine the house until Cole was awake, he was a bit slow at first but when he sat up and his systems began to work harder.
"Y/N," he stuttered looking at me in horror "calm yourself Cole, get your systems working first" I told him as he took a moment "Thank you" he breathed out as I gave him a slight smile while he was still recalibrating his circuits and systems. After Cole had recalibrated, he gripped my arm and I downloaded all of the things that he knew about the case "that's going to be helpful Cole, thanks" I told him before he smiled and I helped him up into his feet and towards the car to take him home.
Cole status: Friends
Y/N status: Trusted
"Y/N," he started as I looked at the android sat in the car "Yes Cole?" I asked him as I began to drive us home "what did Amanda mean?" He asked me as I widened my eyes.

I knew I couldn't hide my secret forever.