News feed

'Gunshots were fired last night between...'
'Captain L/N of Detroit Police Department and her android were near a restaurant where the shooting took place'
'The deviant group known as Jericho were supporting the humans'
'Rival company of androids were behind this?'
'Captain L/N is missing according to people from the scene of last nights shooting'

Systems rebooting

My name is Captain Y/N L/N of Detroit Police Department, I was involved in the robotlife massacre of 2036, I survived but Kamski made me into the first ST740 model, my boyfriend Jason broke up with me and moved away. Cole...
I opened my eyes for Markus to shush the other deviants around him, I sat up to look at Markus, Simon, North and Josh as they gathered around me "Y/N are you okay?" Asked Markus gently as I gave a quick nod "Cole, where's Cole" I asked them immediately "great, she's back" said North, rolling her eyes at the back of the group "Cole is assisting with the case of the massacre" reported Markus as I grunted "I should be out there" I protested as Simon stuck out a hand
"Y/N, your safe here, Cole, Hank, Connor and Kamski are all working on it" Simon told me as I sighed "Kamski?" I asked them, they glanced awkwardly between each other before Josh broke the silence
"Kamski has joined in favour that the DPD can stop the rival company" he said as North snorted "That's a job for the army, not the DPD" She said before stalking off. I analysed my surroundings and came to a conclusion that Jericho were hiding in the old church "Markus, Why are we at the church" I asked him as he knelt down "your saw that our previous location" "the ship in Ferndale" I butted in as Markus nodded "it was sunk, you were there with Connor" "and he turned deviant" I recounted as Josh nodded "Then it was sunk" Josh said as he leaned on the wall "Does Cole know where I am?" I asked him as the three male deviants glanced at each other before turning back to me "He's on his way" reported Simon before I stood up "Are you sure you want him to see you?" Asked Josh as I nodded "more than anything" I admitted to them.

It had been ten minutes before Cole arrived at the church and without guidance from the Jericho members, he came running into the room where I was and engulfed me into a hug "Cole? When did you learn to hug?" I asked him before laughing at how ridiculous that question sounded "Connor" he told me reluctantly as I laughed at him "at least your improving" I admitted to myself as he released me "did I hurt you?" He asked me as I frowned "in what way" I responded "every way" he replied as I smiled "you didn't hurt me" I told him as he smiled "Are you okay from yesterday?" He asked me as I nodded "Josh, Simon and Markus have taken care of me" I told him as he cocked his head "not North?" He asked as I hesitated "North, doesn't really like me" I told him before he clenched his fists and I held onto his shoulders to stop him from going anywhere "Who's in charge?" I asked him "Hank, he asked if he could use your office" he said as I laughed "he can but he has to be out when I return" I told him as Cole smiled "the truth is, Hank already took charge of your office" Cole told me "That mother-" I started before Cole put his hand over my mouth "I was going to say trucker" I mouthed into his hand before he removed his hand from my mouth "right, I should get going but before I do," he started before Chance ran into the room and I picked up my puppy "thank you" I told the android as he smiled "no problem" he answered before walking to the door "Oh Cole" I called to him as he turned to face me "Smile more often, I like it" I told him before the Android left.