Trapped

Reports of suspicious android or deviant reports were increasing rapidly, especially the HR400 and the WR400 reports from the Eden club and other sex clubs in Detroit.

The four of us arrived at the scene a little after 11 o'clock, Cole and woken me up like fifteen minutes ago to get me ready for this case "I think that myself and Y/N-" started Connor on my right side "Captain L/N" reminded Cole on my left side "Fine, will go in to the crime scene and Hank and Cole" Connor paused while scowling at the name of his upgraded self "will access the androids on display" declared Connor as the rest of us stayed silent "If everyone is happy with that, let's go in" I replied before we stepped into the club. Cole stuck close to me until Connor and I separated into the room where the supposed murder was.

The two of us entered the room and surprised at the site. There was nothing, no body, no sign of blood, nothing except a empty room, Connor had a quick look around before we exited the room and was met by Hank "Y/N! There's nothing!" He exclaimed as I placed a hand on his shoulder "I know there has been no murder" I replied as Connor spotted something "Y/N, I have found the problem" he said bluntly "what!" Asked Hank as Connor advanced towards the doors and tried to open them but couldn't "where's Cole?" I asked Hank as he looked around "I, have no idea" he answered as Connor walked back "I knew we couldn't trust that piece of shit!" He said in triumph "Connor Language!" I shouted at the android as he froze in shock "knowing Cole, he most likely to be looking for more clues" I added before looking behind me at the service door that was slightly open before returning my gaze to Hank and Connor "Keep finding out how to open the door, I'm finding Cole" I determined before running off towards the service door.

I ran down flights of stairs to see Cole standing lonely in the service room "Cole?" I asked him for the reflection of his led to become a bright red "Y/N, I need help" he told me as I crept slowly towards the troubled android "What can I help you with?" I asked him as he paused "I'm getting those red code walls" he told me as I widened my eyes "Cole don't run at them" I replied quickly as he looked around at me "I thought you would want me to become deviant" he assumed "I can't let you, if your deviant, Cyberlife will deactivate you and send a whole new android" I told him as he let out a sigh "I don't like Connor's attitude around you, it's like competition" he told me, turning around to face me "me and him have formed a positive relationship Cole" I said to him "But me and him are different, I dislike him because he likes you!" He told me as I frowned "Are you jealous?" I asked him while laughing "No! I don't have feelings" he replied as I hugged him "what ever you do, don't become deviant, I can't afford that in this investigation" I told him as he nodded "Okay, I want to though" he said as I smiled "after the investigation" I promised him. He was the key to ending this revolution and I wasn't going to let him become deviant and stop this case.