Gunshots

I opened the bathroom door and stepped into the bedroom to see Chance sleeping soundly on my pillow, I walked over to the puppy and smoothed his small head as I saw his teeth in a form of a smile before the doorbell was rung. I rushed to the door and opened it to see Cole standing there with a bouquet of roses and he was smiling for the first time in forever. I noticed his attire, he was wearing a full white suit with black trims and a black bow tie resembling his normal cyberlife uniform "You, look" he started to process his words "Beautiful" he answered as I smiled before looking down at my black dress and small black boots "Thank you Cole, you look handsome too" I replied as he winked at me, my heart stopped.

The car ride between myself and Cole was hilarious as he kept me occupied with laughing at him with his weird jokes. We soon arrived at the restaurant where Cole pulled outside and a waiter came outside and greeted him before Cole handed him Kamski's car keys and the waiter drove the car to the car park "Cole how did you get a reservation at this place?" I asked him glancing at the line that seemed to go on forever "I have my ways" he answered before leading me inside to the table. We were handed menus and I had a quick glance over them before instantly deciding what I wanted "I sense you know what you want" Cole said from across the table "Yep, how could you tell" I said putting down the menu "let me guess you want F/F" he guessed as I widened my eyes "How did you know?" I asked him, amazed at his skills "you had a lot of food trails of that one specific food, I could only guess that you had been eating that a lot before I came" he explained to me as an Android waiter came over and Cole immediately transferred our orders over "So, what do you want to talk about?" I asked him as he glanced up at me "What do you want to talk about, it's only polite" I raised a hand to stop him "Cole, stop researching what to do on dates and actually talk some interest to me" I told him as he hesitated "I don't want to come across as rude but I don't really like Connor" he reminded me "so you tell me" I sighed "I'm getting those red code walls whenever I see you and Connor, one part just says fight him off and the other says keep to orders, and I keep to orders like you say" he sighed before glancing up at me "Y/N," he started before gunshots sounded outside and Cole immediately stood up and ran out the door leaving me alone in the booth "Cole!" I shouted after the Android but he didn't respond as he had a new mission to attend to "I'm in a dress" I hissed to myself standing up and trying to run after my android, only to go outside to see androids and humans everywhere, after the revolution I thought I would see peace but in front of me were deviant androids with guns as I saw Cole in the middle of the humans before looking behind the humans and seeing Jericho marching to support the humans.

The deviant androids aimed their guns at the humans and began to fire, I stood there in astonishment before being knocked over by Cole. I looked up into his concerned grey eyes as Markus appeared next to him "Make her safe Markus!" Shouted Cole before kissing my cheek and left me as Markus picked me up before I blanked out for the night.

A/N
This is what you and Cole were wearing

A/NThis is what you and Cole were wearing